Photo

Tammy B

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 11:45 AM

So did you get your pictures? I went to Juan's site and saw your name on it! I'm so excited to see them!!

#2 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 11:50 AM

YES..... They popped up about an hour or so ago and I've been looking at them ever since.. I'll PM you the password to get in..

#3 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 12:17 PM

i've been looking at them all morning too ... HOT DAMN! you guys look like you had such an awesome wedding. and the cool thing about such a small wedding - you get great pics of ALL of your guests! and man, did I hunt for that panty shot of Marty!

#4 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
        • 1,430 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 12:25 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by akh
          i've been looking at them all morning too ... HOT DAMN! you guys look like you had such an awesome wedding. and the cool thing about such a small wedding - you get great pics of ALL of your guests! and man, did I hunt for that panty shot of Marty!
          9sp
          ha ha ha I did too ann! I would have loved to see that!!! Yes they are beautiful pics! I love that the ceremony was very intimate (sp)!

#5 JulieG

JulieG
          • VIP Member
          • 8,323 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 12:29 PM

Tammy, I would love to look at them as well. Unless you want to go through them first and just post the ones you want to. I understand if that is the case and I can't wait to see the ones you post.

#6 TammyB

TammyB
            • 10,630 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 12:34 PM

I wish I did more decor for our wedding, but with only 6 guests I really didn't see a point. And I HATED the way the tiki torches were set up.. That was Cain's idea and I didn't care, but man looking back at it I hated it.. lol

#7 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
              • 1,430 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 12:40 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by TammyB
                I wish I did more decor for our wedding, but with only 6 guests I really didn't see a point. And I HATED the way the tiki torches were set up.. That was Cain's idea and I didn't care, but man looking back at it I hated it.. lol
                honestly it is so gorgeous in cabo you didn't need any decor! I didn't do any decor for my ceremony. The tiki torches don't look bad at all.

#8 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 12:44 PM

tammy, i had to go back and hunt for the tiki torches! i think they were a nice touch - kind of gave your ceremony location a border ... i liked them!

#9 TammyB

TammyB
                  • 10,630 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 12:50 PM

I'm a perfectionist, and if I had it my way I think I would have done the torches on either side of the chairs for the two rows. (did I even explain that right?) Also I wouldn't have set up the dinner table the way it was, but Cain wanted us all to look out at the ocean, so we pushed it against the wall.. In the end it really doesn't matter, no one cared about the tiki torches or how the table was set up. I'm just being my anal self.. lol

#10 Christine

Christine
                    • VIP Member
                    • 21,514 posts
                    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 07 August 2007 - 12:57 PM

Tammy I would love to look at them as well, I promise to share mine later this week too!
                    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users