i've been looking at them all morning too ... HOT DAMN! you guys look like you had such an awesome wedding. and the cool thing about such a small wedding - you get great pics of ALL of your guests! and man, did I hunt for that panty shot of Marty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akh View Post
i've been looking at them all morning too ... HOT DAMN! you guys look like you had such an awesome wedding. and the cool thing about such a small wedding - you get great pics of ALL of your guests! and man, did I hunt for that panty shot of Marty!
9sp
ha ha ha I did too ann! I would have loved to see that!!! Yes they are beautiful pics! I love that the ceremony was very intimate (sp)!

Tammy, I would love to look at them as well. Unless you want to go through them first and just post the ones you want to. I understand if that is the case and I can't wait to see the ones you post.

I wish I did more decor for our wedding, but with only 6 guests I really didn't see a point. And I HATED the way the tiki torches were set up.. That was Cain's idea and I didn't care, but man looking back at it I hated it.. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by TammyB View Post
I wish I did more decor for our wedding, but with only 6 guests I really didn't see a point. And I HATED the way the tiki torches were set up.. That was Cain's idea and I didn't care, but man looking back at it I hated it.. lol
honestly it is so gorgeous in cabo you didn't need any decor! I didn't do any decor for my ceremony. The tiki torches don't look bad at all.

tammy, i had to go back and hunt for the tiki torches! i think they were a nice touch - kind of gave your ceremony location a border ... i liked them!

I'm a perfectionist, and if I had it my way I think I would have done the torches on either side of the chairs for the two rows. (did I even explain that right?) Also I wouldn't have set up the dinner table the way it was, but Cain wanted us all to look out at the ocean, so we pushed it against the wall.. In the end it really doesn't matter, no one cared about the tiki torches or how the table was set up. I'm just being my anal self.. lol

Tammy I would love to look at them as well, I promise to share mine later this week too!