• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#71 future mrs k

future mrs k
  • Site Supporter
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by bebop 

How feasible do you guys think it is to start planning for a wedding in November 2011 when I am just getting started?!

I think it is do-able.  The biggest concern you will have is securing your date at the resort you choose and then getting everyones trips booked.  Depending on how big of a group will be going with you.  If it is a smaller group you should have no problems.  I just started planning mine last month and our guest list was well over 150 people (not expecting everyone to come!!!)  I brought it in to my TA and she just about passed out lol.  So far we have 60 people booked to come and it is still going up.  So it is absolutely something that can be done.  Organization and persistance are key.  I was not going to wait a week or more to hear back from the resort via email so I ended up calling them and pushing to confirm a date.  After the date is confirmed everything else will fall into place!!  Good luck and let me know if you have any questions!

#72 MrsAlmaguer2011

• 68 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 09:13 AM

The Valentin Imperial Maya 11/11/11 bride here!!

#73 carrieb258

• 216 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 05:26 AM

I am having so much fun planning x

#74 BridetwoBe

• 359 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 03:17 PM

It is fun, but I am also ready for the day to come

I am having so much fun planning x

#75 magirl

• 198 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 12:20 PM

I hope you were replying to me!

things are going well, i'm trying to figure out hot to get votives down there for my table decorations!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users