Photo

November 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#31 sach26

sach26
  • 98 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 04:11 PM

We're getting married 11/05/11 at Aventura Cove palace, Rviera Maya. We booked with LaLuna photography, the reviews are great!

#32 AshleyNicole84

AshleyNicole84
    • 28 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 10:09 AM

My first post; yay!  I am getting married 11/11/11 at Kool Beach club.  This website has already helped me so much; I got engaged in December and it helped pick a wedding coordinator, videographer, and hair stylist! 

The weather in D.C. has been pretty miserable, going down next week for a site visit and couldn't be more excited!

#33 BridetwoBe

BridetwoBe
      • 359 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 10:43 AM

11.2011 and Cannot wait. How is planning going for everyone?

#34 SarahBen2011

SarahBen2011
        • 178 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 01:42 PM

11/18/11 for me and I'm already feeling the need to buy things!!!!  Just purchased some OOT bag items and vases for our centerpieces on Oriental Trading and some post cards and other things on Vista Print.  Is it way too early to be buying little things already?  I want to get as much done now as possible and don't want to spend all my $$ later on.

Is anyone else starting to buy things or am I out of control? 

#35 sofiavig

sofiavig
          • 18 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 12:34 PM

im getting married nov 2011 at the royal next door! how are u finding the planning?

#36 sofiavig

sofiavig
            • 18 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 12:36 PM

im starting to buy stuff too... are u worried about taking vases in your suitcase?? im scared things will break! but i found these awesome name place candles! they are so romantic and a great souviner for guests!!! i also am going to buy some bamboo fans, tie them with ribbon and thank u cards for the ceremony!!!

#37 rpage06

rpage06
              • 14 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 05:10 PM

How is everyone doing their invitations? Is everyone doing save the dates and invitations? What about response cards? I'm having trouble deciding what makes sense since we just decided to get married on 11-11-11 and its 8 months out. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

#38 SarahBen2011

SarahBen2011
                • 178 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 10:03 AM

Hey Sofiavig - the vases I ordered are pretty light and small... so i'm planning to put them in my carry on and keep them in the original shipping boxes!

http://www.orientalt...ght Holders#RL0

rpage06 - we already sent out save the dates in Feb for our 11-18-11 wedding!  We'll be sending out invites in June, though I kind of want to just get them out!  We thought about not doing response cards... since people are already booking and we have a good idea of who's going, but most of my friends/family recommend doing cards.  I haven't decided yet! 

#39 tjbrink

tjbrink
                  • 6 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 11:43 AM

I am also getting married 11/11/11 at The Royal in Cancun.

#40 tjbrink

tjbrink
                    • 6 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 11:46 AM

Me too 11/11/11 on the beach at The Royal. I cannot wait. Its going to be so awesome. I am sooo excited. Are you having a reception there as well? I am not sure about the food.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users