My first post; yay!  I am getting married 11/11/11 at Kool Beach club.  This website has already helped me so much; I got engaged in December and it helped pick a wedding coordinator, videographer, and hair stylist! 

The weather in D.C. has been pretty miserable, going down next week for a site visit and couldn't be more excited!

11/18/11 for me and I'm already feeling the need to buy things!!!!  Just purchased some OOT bag items and vases for our centerpieces on Oriental Trading and some post cards and other things on Vista Print.  Is it way too early to be buying little things already?  I want to get as much done now as possible and don't want to spend all my $$ later on.

Is anyone else starting to buy things or am I out of control? 

im starting to buy stuff too... are u worried about taking vases in your suitcase?? im scared things will break! but i found these awesome name place candles! they are so romantic and a great souviner for guests!!! i also am going to buy some bamboo fans, tie them with ribbon and thank u cards for the ceremony!!!

How is everyone doing their invitations? Is everyone doing save the dates and invitations? What about response cards? I'm having trouble deciding what makes sense since we just decided to get married on 11-11-11 and its 8 months out. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Hey Sofiavig - the vases I ordered are pretty light and small... so i'm planning to put them in my carry on and keep them in the original shipping boxes!

http://www.orientaltrading.com/ui/browse/processRequest.do?demandPrefix=12&sku=25/5847&mode=Searching&erec=0&D=tealight+holder&Ntx=mode%2bmatchallpartial&Ntk=all&requestURI=processProductsCatalog&N=0&y=10&Ntt=tealight+holder&Dx=mode%2bmatchallpartial&x=29&sd=Cylinder+Tealight+Holders#RL0

rpage06 - we already sent out save the dates in Feb for our 11-18-11 wedding!  We'll be sending out invites in June, though I kind of want to just get them out!  We thought about not doing response cards... since people are already booking and we have a good idea of who's going, but most of my friends/family recommend doing cards.  I haven't decided yet! 

Me too 11/11/11 on the beach at The Royal. I cannot wait. Its going to be so awesome. I am sooo excited. Are you having a reception there as well? I am not sure about the food.