Iberostar Tainos?????

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 cjmullen1982

• 3 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 02:44 PM

Anybody got married here or having heard of wedding here.

Went round every hotel in Varadero over and over trying to find the best package and price wise Tainos is up there although i cant find much about weddings at this hotel.

#2 Fireweed

• 77 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 08:09 PM

That hotel gets really good reviews on Trip Advisor so you can get some information from there. If you scroll down there is a review from a person who had a wedding there.

You can email the hotel directly and ask about their wedding packages and what they include, or even send a private message to the person who reviewed it on Trip Advisor.
      I've done this in the past, and people are more than happy to help out. Just ask them about their wedding and whatever question you might have about the hotel.

Hope that helps! Iberostar hotels are usually highly rated, so you'd probably have a great time there.

#3 christmasincuba

• 48 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 08:24 AM

We are getting married here in March. I have stayed here previously and revisted the resort this past March when we were there for Spring Break. We also checked out other resorts while there and although Tainos is not super fancy it was within our price range and came recommend by a friend I have in Cuba who is a Signature Rep. We are excited!!!

#4 kat2012

• 602 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 07:49 AM

How was your wedding there? Can you post review or pictures? Did you have any major issues with photographer? I would really appreciate your help.

#5 Dmitri_Markine

• Vendor
          • 2,782 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 06:37 AM

Although not wedding related a friend of mine stayed there in May and had some issues with his room twice...(broken toilet, AC,weird smell)

#6 beach01bride

• 2 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:02 PM

Any weddings anyone can reflect on?  I'm thinking of changing my booking at Laguna Azul to Tainos.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users