Photo

Tomas Barron

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 courtneyban

courtneyban
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 09:49 PM

I was referred to Tomas Barron as my photographer for the wedding by my WC. I like what he has online and his pricing is really good. Has anyone else booked him or used him?

#2 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
    • 5,705 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 06:52 PM

There are a few reviews around the forum. Good luck.

#3 Mkandola

Mkandola
      • 200 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 07:17 PM

Are most people using photographers on the resort or bringing someone in from outside of the rest? Or bringing someone from home?

#4 GVphotographer

GVphotographer
        • 2,667 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
        • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 25 August 2010 - 06:51 AM

Hi Courtney,
        In this forum you´ll find the information you are looking for.

Congratulations on your wedding!!

#5 bridaldreams

bridaldreams
        • 5 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 10:19 AM

Hola Courtney,

Hope you are doing great! I think you should try Tomas Barron. I have been working with him in many o the weddings I have coordinated and he has always done such an amazing job. All my brides and grooms have been so pleased and happy with the results!!

#6 Neysa Berman

Neysa Berman
          • 19 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 11:18 PM

Hi Courtney,

Tomas has a great eye and is fun to work with. We have done may weddings together, us for hair & make-up and Tomas for photo, the photos turn out amazing and the brides are always happy with his work.

#7 nadiell

nadiell
            • Banned
            • 5 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 01:43 AM

The wedding dress and bridal accessories for instance, cost a large amount of money considering you will only have to wear or use them on possibly a single occasion. There are online retailers where cheap items are offered. Same items but prices are lower than those offered at actual and off-line shops. You may look around at these actual stores and find anything that you like, but don't buy just yet. Next is to browse through the internet and Google for some online wedding stores where you can check for the same products you have seen in the offline store. You may also opt to buy the other items displayed on the net. Cheaper shoes are also available online. Or you may take some extra time looking around in shoe markets for a pair of shoes to match the dress. As with the wedding veil, you can easily make one of your preferred style or borrow one too.

#8 nadiell

nadiell
              • Banned
              • 5 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 08:47 AM

Hello,

When you have no idea where to buy, it is always a good idea to ask from friends and relatives if they know of anyone or any place where cheap wedding items may be bought if you don't prefer purchasing at online shops.
                When things are bought in bulk, buyers are usually given a satisfactory discount by the store. So in shopping for wedding items such as wedding gowns and dresses, bridesmaid dresses, groom's tuxedo, groomsmen suits, shoes, bags and all other essentials in a single store. This way, you can rightfully ask and even demand for big discounts as you have purchased a lot of items in this store.

Thanks!!

#9 nadiell

nadiell
                • Banned
                • 5 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 08:48 AM

When you have no idea where to buy, it is always a good idea to ask from friends and relatives if they know of anyone or any place where cheap wedding items may be bought if you don't prefer purchasing at online shops.
                  When things are bought in bulk, buyers are usually given a satisfactory discount by the store. So in shopping for wedding items such as wedding gowns and dresses, bridesmaid dresses, groom's tuxedo, groomsmen suits, shoes, bags and all other essentials in a single store. This way, you can rightfully ask and even demand for big discounts as you have purchased a lot of items in this store.

#10 mpeter81

mpeter81
                  • 37 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 08:18 AM

I'm about to book Tomas Barron within the next week or so.  I really like his work that's on his website, and the work he did on some recent weddings that he sent me sample of.  For the quality and price, I'm really excited to book him.  : )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users