Photo

If you used Aylee Designs logos - where did you order your invitations from?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 Christine

Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle08
Christine, your colors and the grapes were so perfect for your napa wedding!!! What a great idea!! :)
thank you, I should get my pictures later this week and you will see how much we used our colors (even the room we had the reception in was green)

Jen, I was thinking about this from a copyright standpoint and as long as you aren't publishing on the knot.com or something like that it would be okay to use Aylee's designs on professional invites (if you do publish your wedding stuff, then you would need to give Aylee credit)
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#12 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 10,366 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:32 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JenandBrendanWedding
    Thanks Ladies. This is very helpful. I'm so clueless when it comes to this stuff.

I'll just look at your invites, programs and fans and say, "Ooh, I want that." But I have no idea how to do it.

Thanks!
    oops, Jen, not paying attention again... I just put it in Word Documents or Powerpoint and created things...

#13 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 11:22 AM

as for the copyright stuff, i don't know all teh details, but you ARE buying those designs, which gives you full rights to use them. you just can't use them for commercial reasons i think (like sell them, or something)

#14 lulubelle

lulubelle
      • 148 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 01:30 PM

Christine those are darling! Love the grapes with the monogram. So cute.

#15 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 10,366 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 01:47 PM

Jen, were you able to get a monogram yet??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users