Sascha Gluck or someone from Claudia Rodriguez's team

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Scorpio30

• 87 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 09:55 PM

I booked Sascha Gluck and am so excited to work with him!

#12 Planner1Events

• 140 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 08:42 AM

Hi Laura!!!

My name is Fernanda, from Planner 1 events, we do decoration and planning... I saw you were asking about photographers, and Claudia Rodriguez Photography is great! She has 5 different professional photographers! 

Also I will love to share with you some ideas for your wedding if you intereseted in decoration, flowers and entreteinment!

Fernanda Parra

#13 ChelseaRose

• 139 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 06:11 PM

I don't have Sascha's current pricing, but we recently hired him for our wedding in Akumal, Mexico in June, 2010. I remember looking for photographer's and being overwhelmed, but I couldn't be happier with the outcome. When i was searching for photographers, I certainly remember Sascha having extremely reasonable prices. He was phenomenal, and for half the price of some of the pricier photographers out there!

#14 mrskrash

• 23 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:39 PM

Hey Ladies!!!

So my brother got married 2 christmas' ago at the grand palladium... and they used Claudia, and I'm getting married this christmas and using sascha... they both are great, with a little bit different styles.... If you book claudia... make sure to state that you want claudia, or she will send one of the others.... i know they tried to do that with my brothers, but they were insistant on getting claudia, and were SO happy with the results! best of luck!

#15 yarrowsledge

• BDW Superstar
          • 5 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 11:52 AM

If it still matters, I would HIGHLY reccomend using Citallia Rico from Claudia Rodriguez Photography. She made the whole experience so fun and easy. The photos came out better than we could have ever imagined. You can see them at:   http://citlallirico....avid/index.html

Hope this helps,

Yarrow Sledge

#16 rpingree001

• 264 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 12:04 PM

Yarrow - your pictures are beautiful!!!  I have Citallia booked for my wedding in a month and seeing your pics just confirmed my choice!  Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users