Photo

Catalonia Playa Maroma Brides?

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#31 ncarufel

ncarufel
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 09:23 PM

Congratulations, and thank you so much for your post! I have sent you a private message.

#32 Yuliya

Yuliya
    • 4 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 08:47 PM

Hello, Karina!
      Thank you so mush for photos! They are really beautiful and you look like a princess from the tale!
      I see small bouquets along the aisle. Were they included to the standard psckage or they were extra ?
      What  imagintions do you have about hotel' hairdresser? Would you recomend her to other girls? I worry about it because I hav red a lot of awful stories :)

#33 catchulter

catchulter
      • 2 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 04:52 PM

Hi All

Thank you so much for starting this thread. I am getting married at Catalonia on May 16th and I have had all the same experiances as Stylishbride. I am SO happy to hear your wedding went well and Karina ended up working out. I have had a huge issue with the language barrier with her and Eduardo. I finally had to get the sales rep in Chicago involved. If there is ANY other advice you can give me please let me know. I am very nervous because I hardly know anything about what the ceremony is going to be like, but your message makes me feel better. I guess with that beautiful of a beach how could it go wrong! Thanks

#34 jillianhardie

jillianhardie
        • 3 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 07:13 AM

Hi everyone!  My fiance and I have looked through a ton of resorts and I think we have finally decided on Catalonia Playa Maroma for our wedding!  It fits our price range (and our guests') and it looks absolutely beautiful!  I'm glad to see a few great weddings on this forum... it was getting a little scary reading the forum from page 1 and seeing how many people changed their minds on the resort.    Our wedding isn't until the end of March 2012, so we have lots of time to sort out the details.  I'm so excited!!

#35 Yuliya

Yuliya
          • 4 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 10:32 AM

Hi

Our wedding was on May 17 th and it was perfect! Karina is a real professional!

There is no need to hesitate about Catalonia, Karina will make your wedding day the happiest one in your life )

Our pics are here:

http://vkontakte.ru/...75860_263520439

#36 lani

lani
            • 4 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 10:56 AM

Hi-

I'm looking into getting married here in Jan 2013.  Could anyone let me know if they would recommend it and what their experiences were? 

Thanks a bunch!

Lani

#37 Milly11

Milly11
              • 33 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 11:08 AM

I have been on vacation few times at Catalonia Maroma and Catalonia Tulum . They are both amazing resorts. I do prefer Catalonia Tulum because its adults only but Maroma is amazing as well.  I have seen one wedding at Maroma and it looked nice. Same group had dinner reservation at one of the restaurants.  If you girls have any questions regarding the resorts I would gladly answer them 

#38 beachbride2013

beachbride2013
                • 198 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 07:04 PM

Lani-When are you thinking about in January> My fiance and I are also considering this hotel for January 2013 wedding. Most likely the first weekend on the 5th.

#39 beachbride2013

beachbride2013
                  • 198 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 02:41 PM

Can anyone tell me where they found the wedding package prices? I looked on their website and it just tells what the package includes, but not the price. Am I missing something or did you have to email the hotel to find out? Thanks!

#40 jillianhardie

jillianhardie
                    • 3 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:10 AM

I'm getting married on March 30, 2012 and have worked out most of the planning.  I have the pricing documents for the packages, hair/makeup and photography.  You can email me at jill_l@hotmail.com if you want me to send them to you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users