Photo

Is Anyone Using Cold Fireworks at Moon Palace?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 msredd3129

msredd3129
  • 123 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 03:08 PM

Does anyone know if you can get cold fireworks at moon palace without getting a whole dj package?
    If so, What is the approximate cost?, and who can I contact for them?

#2 SouthernSweetie

SouthernSweetie
    • 394 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 01:20 AM

I'm not sure what "cold" fireworks are...I do know that MP offers different fireworks packages are. Please enlighten me!

#3 msredd3129

msredd3129
      • 123 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 09:06 AM

SouthernSweetie, cold fireworks are like big sparklers usually set up around the dance floor for the first dance. I know DJ Mannia has them, but I am not sure if any of the moon palace contracted vendors offer them. From what I hear, they are supposed to be cheaper than regular fireworks.

#4 SouthernSweetie

SouthernSweetie
        • 394 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 12:11 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by msredd3129
          SouthernSweetie, cold fireworks are like big sparklers usually set up around the dance floor for the first dance. I know DJ Mannia has them, but I am not sure if any of the moon palace contracted vendors offer them. From what I hear, they are supposed to be cheaper than regular fireworks.
          Thanks for clearing that up. I think that MP show that in some of their photos. I wonder if that is what they consider "fireworks." If so, they are very pretty but very overpriced.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users