Sign in to follow this  
cassandrandersen

Melia Las Dunas

Nope never been befor to this resort. But it looks and sounds good to me. I read some good and some bad reviews for this resort but thats with every resort you read about down south. Its just personal intrest I guess, But im supper excited about this resort and cant wait to go.

I just got married at MLD in May...and we LOVED it!!

We took down 50 of our guests and everyone (except a few picky never able to please) absolutely loved it as well. I say everything is what you make of it. The food if good..we ate well every single day, so are the drinks...the coffee at the lobby bar is to die for! The beach is the most beautiful I have ever seen or been in.

The wedding coordinators are great they know what they're doing. We had Maria Elena and we can't say enough great things about her and how she took care of everything for our wedding.

We got married at the gazebo and our pictures came out sooo beautifully. So if this is where you're thinking of getting married, you won't be disappointed!

Hi we are getting married Febuary 11th 2011 at 3H00 pm :))) Caint wait to go... It looks really nice. mrsaiello2b could you post a few pictures of your wedding ? would love to seee ... We would love to get married in the gazebo, seems just perfect for a wedding :)) thanks Jo :))

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsAiello2b View Post
I just got married at MLD in May...and we LOVED it!!

We took down 50 of our guests and everyone (except a few picky never able to please) absolutely loved it as well. I say everything is what you make of it. The food if good..we ate well every single day, so are the drinks...the coffee at the lobby bar is to die for! The beach is the most beautiful I have ever seen or been in.

The wedding coordinators are great they know what they're doing. We had Maria Elena and we can't say enough great things about her and how she took care of everything for our wedding.

We got married at the gazebo and our pictures came out sooo beautifully. So if this is where you're thinking of getting married, you won't be disappointed!

Would you mind posting some pictures when you get a chance. I thought the Gazebo could only fit up to 25 people? I am looking to get married right on the beach - this is what I have always wanted.