Photo

Date Oriented Subforum

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Bride Loving CJ

Bride Loving CJ
  • 278 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 06:16 PM

It would be great if there was a Sub Forum under the General Wedding Forum that allowed for brides to gather on a date specific platform. For instance, if brides are marrying on a popular date like I am (10/10/10) or like Valentines Day, New Years Day, 11/11/11, 12/12/12, etc. this would provide an outlet to discuss themes and ideas that are specific to their date or even time of year.

I like how the forum is set up but location because it really allows for you to interact with others at your same location but there not a place for date-specific interaction. For instance, I would love to mingle with other October brides and talk about the weather, hurricane season or how they are incorporating fall into a destination wedding or things like that.
    Thanks!~

#2 *Karla*

*Karla*
    • 4,854 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 06:35 PM

There isn't a subforum, but most months have a thread that has been started by a bride, or you could start one. Look under "General Wedding Info," most months have a thread there.

#3 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 07:52 PM

Ditto to Karla. There's usually a thread created for a partic month. If there was one for dates, that could get insane since there are 365 days in the year as opposed to 12 months. In fact, I'm pretty sure I remember seeing an "October brides" thread...

#4 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 09:56 PM

yea we'd constantly be having to create sub-forums as time goes on that that's just an administrative nightmare! i think a thread for a date or theme makes more sense.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users