Photo

New Big Brother Tonight

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

#81 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 04:34 PM

To Date my favorite player of all time is Will Kirby!!!
    Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#82 DWBride615

DWBride615
    • 852 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 04:39 PM

I have to say my favorite player is Evil Dick. I mean, sure he was an a$$hole a lot of the time, but most of time it was to watch out for his daughter. Plus, he was soooo close to being evicted how many times and purposely trying to get kicked out for his daughter, and he ended winning still!! Most important, he was great for entertainment and that's what BB is all about. I need to be entertained! lol When I watched him get to the final two and ultimately win, I swear everyone in the room was cheering. =]

Given, as far as strategy and technique goes I would say Janelle was the best, but Evil Dick is still my fave.
      *~*Chelsea & Eric*~* {{New wedding Date...Same Growing Love}} October 13, 2012 (Rome, Italy)

#83 miss_delerium

miss_delerium
      • 543 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 06:30 AM

Ugggh. This season is totally boring compared to previous seasons. I can't believe that after their "twist" fell through that CBS didn't have some sort of back-up plan to make this season interesting. This cast is way too BB savvy, and all they care about is how they are being portrayed to America and how famous they're going to be when the show is over.

I think we all want to see more fights and conflicts; not a bunch of couples making out all the time. CBS is clearly running out of ideas to make the show interesting, but they need to do something quick, because this cast is unable to carry this show without some sort of "twist".

#84 BachataBride

BachataBride
        • Banned
        • 9,310 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:15 AM

Did you girls notice that we have a spoiler option now!!! You just type something, highlight it & press the black bubble icon...

Example of spoiler

I love it!! (Especially since I have to scrolll really fast through spoilers so I don't see what they say! lol)

#85 Banana11

Banana11
          • VIP Member
          • 8,841 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 03:51 PM

That spoiler option is so neat!!

This season of BB is so boring and I am depressed about it.  I don't even get into reading the sites anymore.  They need to liven it up!

Come on BB we need an exciting twist!  He he, had to try it!

#86 BachataBride

BachataBride
            • Banned
            • 9,310 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 04:18 AM

I know non of you are a fan...but I'm glad Brendan won POV last night!!! It's not that I want Andrew or Kathy to go home...I just don't want Brenchal to go! lol I personally would like to see the stupid brigade gone! Especially Matt - I wish he'd shut up about the fact that he's a "genius"...get over yourself buddy!

#87 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
              • 1,029 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 04:21 AM

Originally Posted by BachataBride 

I know non of you are a fan...but I'm glad Brendan won POV last night!!! It's not that I want Andrew or Kathy to go home...I just don't want Brenchal to go! lol I personally would like to see the stupid brigade gone! Especially Matt - I wish he'd shut up about the fact that he's a "genius"...get over yourself buddy!

Agreed on the Matt situation. The only problem I have with Brendan and Rachel is sometimes they seem a tad fake on the lovey dovey part

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#88 Valentine_Baby

Valentine_Baby
                • 452 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 04:28 AM

Brendon and Rachel are making me sick . . . like honestly it's not the playboy mansion - ugh!! Everytime they are on tv they are kissing . . .

Kathy is going home tonight

#89 BachataBride

BachataBride
                  • Banned
                  • 9,310 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 04:32 AM

I think it might be a bit fake on Brendan's part, but Rachel seems totally into it! Like after the POV comp all she wanted to do was make out with him, but all he wanted to do was talk about getting rid of Kathy not Andrew. I thought it looked a little desperate on her part.

And I agree...they could definitely tone down the making out...but really Hayden & Kristen are no better! Then again, they are stuck in this house 24/7...what else is there to do!? lol

#90 miss_delerium

miss_delerium
                    • 543 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 08:48 PM

Best episode ever!!

FINALLY some drama!! Andrew's speech was possibly the best nominee "last plea" speech ever!! LOVE IT! And I loved how at the end, they were already fighting.

Oh and thanks CBS, for your non-original last ditch attempt at a twist since your first one got f-ed up. It's basically just America's Player

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users