Sign in to follow this  
miss_delerium

New Big Brother Tonight

OMG, can Rachael get any more annoying!!!! I can't believe after being in the house for 20 some days, her and Brendan are telling each other "I love you". I mean really? Come on now. Brendan is cute but personally, I think he's such a sucker. I really don't think they'll make it in a relationship when they get out. They are just TOO opposite and I think are together out of convience. It's not like they have a wide variety of "showmance" options in the house. lol

I myself, LOVE Britney. She cracks me up and I think she is in a good spot in the house so far.

I would love for the sab to be Enzo. I think he'd just be so slick and good at sabotaging. And he'd make it fun and funny!

Rachael should get too cocky and burn her bridges this week although she's HOH because next week, she'll have no power (unless Brendan wins) but at least they got their wish....they'll both be together in the jury house this summer if by chance they get voted out.

Things are just starting to get good. Stay tuned ladies! :)

Originally Posted by **~Jenn~** View Post

My Pick for the Sabatour is Brendan. Because it is bascally America's player and if he agrees to it, he nominates who WE say....I would LOVe Love love to see him nominate Rachel. How awesome would that be????????

Oooooo....I never thought of that!! If CBS does let America pick the nominees if he get HOH that would be awesome!!! I would love that! *fingers crossed*

that would be pretty amazing if that would happend with bredan or rachel becoming the sab but i dont know if it would be like americas player and they would let us choose who to vote...i guess we'll see!

Originally Posted by miss_delerium View Post

Sorry, Manders...just can't stand this chick! msnwink.gif

LOL - no worries Miss D! She annoys the shit out of me too! I just tend to go for the underdog...that's the only reason I wanted them to win...because everyone seemed to be going after them.

Oh, and I thoroughly enjoyed Andrew's speech as well! I can't wait to go watch the show now to see how much bitching there is going to be between Rachel & Kristen!

Drama Drama Drama!!! LOL

Rachel drives me nuts, their showmance drives me nuts . . .Kristen is going home this week - - if they don't take Rachel and Brendon out soon they will end up winning the game!