Photo

My DiscountMugs.com Experience!

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 Thomasjsgirl

Thomasjsgirl
  • 1,098 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 12:08 PM

They turned out great Angela! I ordered my mugs from them too and also had no issues with them. It's natural for a large company like theirs to have a few glitches now and then, but if you do a search on this site alone you will most likely find that most brides had a positive experience with them (notwithstanding the shipping & duties!). It would be nice though if we had a comparable provider in Canada (price-wise) so that we wouldn't be forced to order from the US and get stuck with the extra fees.
    Lucy & Tom - Married 24.11.08
    Wedding Review - Dreams PC:
    http://bestdestinati....24-08-a-35102/
    Leftover Wedding Items FS:
    http://bestdestinati....g-stuff-56124/

#12 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
    • 3,103 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 12:13 PM

Ange - Love them, they look great!!

#13 Jen1407

Jen1407
      • 393 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 02:01 PM

Thanks for posting your feedback. I was a little leary of ordering through them from previous posts I read. I will definitely be ordering my travel mugs from Discount Mugs.

#14 emilyk78

emilyk78
        • 220 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 07:16 PM

Glad they turned out so well!!
          ~*~*~Emily & Chuck~*~*~ January 10, 2011~*~*~ Carnival Inspiration~*~*~

#15 msglave

msglave
          • 933 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 07:44 PM

They turned out nice. Angela. What did you end up doing about the white space in the background of your monogram?
            The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
            Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
            www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#16 JanineA

JanineA
            • 2,482 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 08:22 PM

Thanks for sharing your experience Angela. I intend on ordering from them in September once I have a final count of who will be attending. I am hoping that ordering in September for my November wedding will be enough time.

#17 ~Angela~

~Angela~
              • 4,172 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 09:20 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by msglave
                They turned out nice. Angela. What did you end up doing about the white space in the background of your monogram?
                Bree from this forum worked her magic and helped me out!!!! What a lifesaver!!
                Thanks for sharing your experience Angela. I intend on ordering from them in September once I have a final count of who will be attending. I am hoping that ordering in September for my November wedding will be enough time.
                I would think that should be enough time. I ordered near the beginning of June, maybe the second week or so, and got them July 4.....

#18 kimberly333

kimberly333
                • 283 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 10:58 PM

They look I great I also plan to order from them. I ordered shot glasses from them a couple of years ago as a party favor and they were a big hit

#19 chong

chong
                  • 360 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 05:58 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by wendyjd
                    I ordered totes from them and had a great experience.

here's a discount code if anyone is planning to order this weekend: weekend
                    10% off
                    Thanks for the code. I was just looking at the website to order some shot glasses.
                    Chong

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users