Photo

Anyone getting married June-August and concerned about heat?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 lizla21

lizla21
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 08:23 AM

It's hotter than heck in the summer months and much more humid too.  We were there in June and it was hot as anything, similar to south Florida weather, if you've been there during the summer.  It's tolerable because you are by the ocean or a pool at all times, but when you get away from either and there is no wind blowing, it's intense. 

The winter months are warm but not nearly as humid and the sun isn't as intense.  When you read that it's really hot in the summer, it's not a joke and there is a noticeable different between summer/winter heat.  I would have a later day reception in the summer and if you sweat a lot, good luck!

#12 pitt2011

pitt2011
    • 81 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 07:20 PM

I am getting married July 20 and I too am worried about the heat. Not so much about the heat but the humidity....I am just worried about he older people who are traveling to the wedding. I don't want them to have a horrible time. Getting married in the summer is the most convenient time for me because I am a teacher and this is when I would get the most time off from work. Sometimes I just think of me wearing this beautiful wedding gown and the sweat that is dripping from me....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users