Photo

del Sol Photography Give Away | looking for Couples in the Riviera Maya in July 2010!

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 soltamargo

soltamargo
  • Vendor
  • 216 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by dolfinluck 

Thank you so much Matt!!! We love the pictures and had such an amazing time with you, Jonathan, Rachel and Melissa!  It was a great way to start-off our official honeymoon and got to wear my wedding dress one last time

Gracias Heather!!!!  Thanks for participating!

Sol

#42 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
    • Vendor
    • 1,243 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 12:44 PM

Hola Heather!

Amiga, it was my pleasure.  We had fun with you both, thanks for being such a big sport with our photography fun!!! 

Cheers!
      mateo

#43 tad515

tad515
      • 163 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:03 PM

Matt,

I don't think I'll ever be able to say thank you enough for the amazing memories La Luna created for us.  They are just beautiful.....I don't know how you were able to pick just a few "favorites" out of all the amazing pics!  ( :  I keep telling Cole that I feel like we won the lottery with this great opportunity!!  And we just love Jonathan and Melissa....they were so much fun and just all around amazing!!

Thank you!!! 

#44 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
        • Vendor
        • 1,243 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 02:07 PM

La Luna is going to be giving away its first BDWF contest soon :)

Tracy,

Thank you!  Seriously, we appreciate your trust to make these awesome photos :)   Our team did well, we are very proud.   

Your photo fav pics were difficult, like you said, way to many to choose from in order to not have 300+ images in a slideshow... a tough choice for sure :)

Cheers!
          matt

#45 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
          • 5,078 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 05:51 AM

Love the pictures...La Luna pictures looks amazing!!

#46 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
            • Vendor
            • 1,243 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by Lady_Di 

Love the pictures...La Luna pictures looks amazing!!

GRACIAS Diana!   We are working hard to offer an amazing product to destination wedding brides!  Means a lot to hear your words!

mateo

#47 KPEG

KPEG
              • 267 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 07:28 AM

Originally Posted by dolfinluck 

Thank you so much Matt!!! We love the pictures and had such an amazing time with you, Jonathan, Rachel and Melissa!  It was a great way to start-off our official honeymoon and got to wear my wedding dress one last time

I'm so totally jealous Heather!!!  Your photos are amazing again...and the fact that you fit your wedding dress still! lol.  I probably couldn't if I tried!  Hope you're doing well and enjoyed your official honeymoon!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users