Photo

Las Caletas (Vallarta Avdentures) Wedding Review *w/pics*

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 **Kat**

**Kat**
  • 2,682 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 05:45 PM

Choosing Vallarta Adventures and Las Caletas was the best choice I have ever made! Everything about my wedding, from the planning all the way down to the actual day was amazing!

Wedding Planner - Kelley A+++++++++++++++++
    Kelley is simply amazing! Period. That is all there is to it. I planned my wedding start to finish in just under 6 months and she was perfect every step of the way. She always returned my emails within the week and pretty much never told me no :) She had everything under control! I was never stressed! Always happy to hear from her! We actually still keep in touch! LOVE HER!!

Las Caletas - A+++++++++++++++++++++++
    I love everything about Las Caletas! The boat ride to it is just long enough to be exciting and give you a chance to see a lot of Puerto Vallarta!!

Click the image to open in full size.

The beach is amazing! Great set up! You would have NO IDEA there is so much going on! Trees hide most everything from view on the hills and it feels like you are the only ones there!

The Wedding - A+++++++++++++++++++++++

Everything about my wedding day was amazing! Vallarta Adventures KNOWS what they are doing!!! They made changes to the menu for me, decorated everything just like I saw in my head and the food! Oh man!!!

#2 **Kat**

**Kat**
    • 2,682 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 05:52 PM

This was our cake - VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY good!! They even packed up about 12 pieces for us to take back with us so we could share them with everyone.. but it was SO good we ate all of it ourselves! LOL

What everything looked like at night!! The bonfire is AWESOME!!! We had Smores and everything! LOVED IT!

#3 **Kat**

**Kat**
      • 2,682 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 05:56 PM

When the night wraps up, the party resumes for thr hour boat ride back! SO MUCH FUN!! DJ, full bar! Everything!!

The guys got a little crazy! LOL

All in all! Vallarta Adventures is wonderful to work with, Kelley is AMAZING! I do not have one bad thing to say about my experience! They treated me, my husband and all 30 of our guests like royalty!!

#4 MsZ

MsZ
        • 410 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 05:57 PM

BEAUTIFUL wedding, BEAUTIFUL decorations, BEAUTIFUL YOU!!! Congratulations!! Everything looks *amazing*!! You did a fantastic job with colors and I love the cake!

#5 **Kat**

**Kat**
          • 2,682 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 05:58 PM

Thank you so much! :)

#6 miss_delerium

miss_delerium
            • 543 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 06:34 PM

Congrats - everything looks beautiful!! Love the colours!

#7 jajajaja

jajajaja
              • VIP Member
              • 9,794 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 07:01 PM

I LOVE IT! I'm jealous! It looks like they have fine-tuned some of the details and the results are gorgeous! I love your bouquet! And your cake is beyond gorgeous! Thank goodness it tasted good too.
                Happily married since 2008

#8 Cindy*

Cindy*
                • 2,655 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 07:10 PM

Kat - everything looked so beautiful. Loved your cake. You were a gorgeous bride. I'm so glad you had an amazing time.

#9 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 3,490 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 07:16 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by **Kat**

Wedding Planner - Kelley A+++++++++++++++++
                    Kelley is simply amazing! Period. That is all there is to it. I planned my wedding start to finish in just under 6 months and she was perfect every step of the way. She always returned my emails within the week and pretty much never told me no :) She had everything under control! I was never stressed! Always happy to hear from her! We actually still keep in touch! LOVE HER!!
                    haha I love that part about her pretty much never saying 'no' to you! That is great!

Your cake came out good and YES you are right it is SOOOOOO yummy, I am jealous you got to take it all back! our guests pretty much took all of ours (which was fine) but we never really got to fully enjoy it and it was AMAZING!

Everything looks great! congrats mrs.!

#10 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
                    • 2,727 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 09:08 PM

Awww Kat everything looked amazing and you looked gorgeous, obviously!! lol Loved your color scheme...and the pic of you with you leg up is freaken hott!! lol i love it!
                      He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
                      My Planning Thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users