Sign in to follow this  
JENGONDA9

less than three months and counting!

Welcome Jennifer! How exciting, your day is coming so soon. You are a great addition to this board - I don't think we have any body here that has or is planning to marry at the Finisterra.

Re: shuttle services, I know Tammy has the Ixtchel shuttle info posted. I've also had great experiences with Grayline Los Cabos http://www.graylineloscabos.com/transportation.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOESNTHESND View Post
Thanks for the tips on the callas lillies. That could make a huge price difference.
Oh good, I'm glad I was helpful even in my sleepless rant!! dizzy.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by host View Post
are you getting butterflies yet? you must be so excited!
I am so excited! The last couple of days were less than enjoyable. Between the hurricane, a couple of things left to do, etc... but I'm okay now. I got a full night of sleep, and stress is gone! I really can't wait!!

Thanks for asking Tammy. I really am glad I have this forum to post stuff to. Otherwise, I would have driven my friends and family crazy talking about this stuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KARLA View Post
I am so excited! The last couple of days were less than enjoyable. Between the hurricane, a couple of things left to do, etc... but I'm okay now. I got a full night of sleep, and stress is gone! I really can't wait!!

Thanks for asking Tammy. I really am glad I have this forum to post stuff to. Otherwise, I would have driven my friends and family crazy talking about this stuff!
i know...i felt the same way about the forum...if i verbalized every thought, question i had about the wedding to steve he would have killed me.

i have to agree with you ladies that this forum has really relieved my FI of a lot of my gibberish in the past week :) i am sure he would thank you if he ahd any idea what i forum junkie i have become!