Photo

Dreams Punta Cana Wedding Film

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
  • 949 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 12:59 PM

i say wedding film and not "video", because that wouldn't do justice to the amazing piece of work our videographer produced. (Nick Kesler of Clam Lake Films, based out of St. Paul/Minneapolis, MN)

he had only shot one other wedding, but has won an Emmy and has recently been filming for shows like Man vs. Food and Bath Crashers on the DIY network. Plus he is friends with our amazingly talented photographer (|| EyeSpy Photography || high fashion seniors || fine art animals || commercial ||) so we knew she wouldn't lead us astray.

i can't explain how much watching this makes us feel like we are back there! it captures the emotion perfectly!

so far he has posted the movie (just 4 1/2 minutes) on facebook, so if you have an account you should be able to log in and see it:

Welcome to Facebook

if this doesn't work, try searching for "nick kesler" from "wisc river falls" and hopefully you'll be able to see his videos!

#2 TLC4Rock

TLC4Rock
    • 473 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 01:04 PM

ahh couldn't see the film! :-(

This video either has been removed from Facebook or is not visible due to privacy settings.

#3 Mkandola

Mkandola
      • 200 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:21 PM

I also could not get the video.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users