Photo

Warden Message(s) from U.S. Embassy Santo Domingo

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TLC4Rock

TLC4Rock
  • 473 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 12:43 PM

I encourage those traveling not only to Dominican Republic but any where to sign up with the US Embassy to get notifications and announcements of activities/alerts in that particular country.

I have signed up with U.S. Embassy Santo Domingo and received the attached message. I hope this is helpful for you all.

You may also want to include the following information in the pre-travel brochure.

American Citizens Services (ACS) Unit
    Consular Section

U.S. Embassy Santo Domingo
    Tel.: (809) 731-4294
    Fax: (809) 689-6142
    E-mail: acssantodom@state.gov

#2 MarieSam

MarieSam
    • VIP Member
    • 2,336 posts
      • LocationSouthern California

Posted 03 July 2010 - 04:36 PM

very helpful, thank you!!! i'm headed down there at the end of the month and mosquitos LOVE me, ordering my repellant NOW!!!!

#3 Iamalldiva

Iamalldiva
      • 163 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 10:07 PM

@ TLC,

THanks for the info. I have visited the site and saw the Warden Message. Where do you sign up to get notified

Thanks!

#4 TLC4Rock

TLC4Rock
        • 473 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 01:51 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Iamalldiva
          @ TLC,

THanks for the info. I have visited the site and saw the Warden Message. Where do you sign up to get notified

Thanks!
          They recommend registering with the Embassy. When you register, they have a section that ask if you would like to receive email messages. All you will need is your travel dates and passport information. You can register multiple people under one account.

Please register with US Embassy in Santo Domingo. Travel registration is a free service provided by the U.S. Government to U.S. citizens who are traveling to, or living in, a foreign country.

Registration allows you to record information about your upcoming trip abroad that the Department of State can use to assist you in case of an emergency. Americans residing abroad can also get outline information from the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate.

https://travelregist...te.gov/ibrs/ui/[/SIZE][/I]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users