Marina El Cid Brides???

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 dewalt33

• 9 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 08:02 AM

One of our guests with small children booked a 2 bedroom suite.....but the rest of us are staying in the small luxury suite as well.  I have 3 children, so it might be tight but we will make it work.  One of them will be staying in my parents room. I think if anything we can always change things when we get there. I'm not sure about the hair yet.....I have a few friends that might be coming that do hair, so we will see if they come.

#32 aegreen17

• 23 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 07:40 AM

Does anyone have prices for flower arches on the beach?  The WC seems to keep forgetting to answer that question in my emails.

#33 Danielle444

• 1 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 08:52 PM

Hello! We are just in the process of booking our wedding at the marina el cid. We know we will be there from Dec 31 until Jan 7, 2011. But I have not yet confirmed a date for our ceremony. I would love to hear back from any brides who have already gotten married here and also from ones who are further along in the planning stage than me!

I am wondering if anyone has chosen to have a wedding banquet or just the supper? and does any one know what each of those options entail?

#34 ORBeachbride

• 59 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 11:32 AM

Hey! This is were I will be getting married. We have been to the resort many times as owners there but the planning process is overwhelming me a bit. I would recommend a outside photographer, though the one they have on sight is good he is not really a "wedding" photographer he is a all around photographer and I feel that a wedding photographer just has better visions for that event. I love the resort and the staff is always very helpful. Post any experiences you have with the wedding planning I would be very interested.

#35 kthun

• 74 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 04:20 PM

Hi fellow brides!  I'm getting in married at a nearby resort April 6th, but I'm hoping to find another bride getting married April 4th, 7th, or 8th who still needs a photographer.  I'm planning on bringing Sara Gray but she said that if I can find another wedding for her to shoot while she's in Mexico then she'll give us both a great deal.  PM me if you want more details!  http://www.saragrayphotography.com/ She's been featured on some of my favorite blogs...style me pretty, wedding chicks, grey likes weddings, etc

#36 ORBeachbride

• 59 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 02:11 PM

I would love to know how you are planning on decorating a reception area and where you are planning on doing it. I love this resort and we are getting married there 5/2013

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users