Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbride View Post
here it is:

Prim and Prixie
Hi girls, these are the same girls that did my save the dates and are doing my invitations. I LOVE THEM!! I highly recommend them. The name is actually Prim and Pixie. :) Tell Lisa and Jen that Lou Anne says hi. I have
been trying to get them to join this site.

PM me if you have any questions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by lulubelle View Post
Hi girls, these are the same girls that did my save the dates and are doing my invitations. I LOVE THEM!! I highly recommend them. The name is actually Prim and Pixie. :) Tell Lisa and Jen that Lou Anne says hi. I have
been trying to get them to join this site.

PM me if you have any questions.
Yeah, I am definitely DIYing these, they are about $18 each for this invite throught them....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbride View Post
Yeah, I am definitely DIYing these, they are about $18 each for this invite throught them....
Good luck. I can't wait to see how they turn out. Be sure to post pics. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle08 View Post
I love that!!! It does kinda look like the white finger starfish...
yeah, those are the ones I ordered.... I can't wait to get them....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbride View Post
yeah, those are the ones I ordered.... I can't wait to get them....
Where did you get the starfish if you don't mind me asking. I am thinking of using them for my place cards?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×