Key West photo ideas???

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 kwaits

kwaits
  • 98 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:02 PM

Ladies,
    In 5 weeks i will be in Key West saying I DO!!! My photographer has agreed to take pictures of my FI and I the morning after the wedding around Key WEst since our wedding is at sunset and there won't be time for pictures anywhere other than the beach that day. I have a couple places around Key West in mind for day after photos,(ex: Hemingway house, lighthouse hotel pool) but if anyone else has some unique suggestions I would appreciate it. Thanks!!

#2 hzak1203

hzak1203
    • 177 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 01:22 PM

Congrats!! I will be getting married in KW in March. I have looked at tons of wedding pics from KW and some places I would suggest in addition to Hemmingway's and the lighthouse is Southermost Point, Sloppy Joe's(I've seen a pic where they were just inside the open window frame with the sign above), Truman Annex has a cute fountain area and the back of the trolley. There are also some really huge trees-I'm sure your photographer will know what I'm talking about that are really neat. Hope that helps:)

#3 kwaits

kwaits
      • 98 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 11:45 PM

Thanks, I will add those to my list. I have been having some trouble finding pictures from Key West. Can you give me some of the websites you have been looking at.

#4 hzak1203

hzak1203
        • 177 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 06:03 PM

ezweddingsinparadise.com is who I am using and they have a link to their albums on their website. I have also run searches for wedding photographers and planner in KW and looked at their online albums and it helped alot:) Who is your photographer?

#5 kwaits

kwaits
          • 98 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 12:27 PM

I was originaly going to use EZWeddings in paradise, Sharon and Peter were super friendly and helpful. HOwever, I won a contest on this website for free photography from Nora Bohanon so she will be doing my photography. When I told Peter and Sharon about it, they referred me to someone else to handle the wedding planning. So I am now using cathy at the Hip Tourist. I met with her while I was in Key West and I love her!! I also ran into Sharon and Peter while they were doing a wedding on the beach one evening and they are sooo nice. YOu are in good hands with them :-)

#6 hzak1203

hzak1203
            • 177 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 04:20 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users