Photo

My Trip to the US...pic heavy

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#11 BayBug

BayBug
  • 852 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 04:09 PM

Those are really cute clothes. I really like the little guy's suit. Kids have such cute clothes.
    Angie

#12 JulieG

JulieG
    • VIP Member
    • 8,323 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 04:15 PM

Here is a pic of my niece in the dress. It was a hard picture to get cause she kept spinning and saying princess dress. I had to get it off quick cause she got cookie on it. Its not the best picture, but you get the idea.

Click the image to open in full size.

#13 PaulaV

PaulaV
      • VIP Member
      • 2,813 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 04:17 PM

Those are a great find! So cute!

#14 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
        • 1,798 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 04:24 PM

How fun! Great find.

#15 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,680 posts
          • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
          • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
          • LocationUtah

Posted 06 August 2007 - 04:29 PM

Oh my goodness those lil outfits are darling! They are going to be so excited to dress up!

#16 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 06 August 2007 - 04:32 PM

Julie the outfits are so adorable...you are getting so close to your big day....and your niece is so cute! Don't worry by the end of the day they will ruin their clothes, my family all brought a change of clothes for the little flower girls and ring bearer because they were all over the place, my 4 year old cousin ripped the knee of his rented tux, but they were so cute dancing the night away his mom said it was worth it.
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#17 JulieG

JulieG
          • VIP Member
          • 8,323 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 05:19 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Christine
            Julie the outfits are so adorable...you are getting so close to your big day....and your niece is so cute! Don't worry by the end of the day they will ruin their clothes, my family all brought a change of clothes for the little flower girls and ring bearer because they were all over the place, my 4 year old cousin ripped the knee of his rented tux, but they were so cute dancing the night away his mom said it was worth it.
            I totally know they are going to ruin them, that is why I am happy they cost so little. I just don't want them ruined before the day. lol

I am getting close, its pretty scary.

#18 Lizzy

Lizzy
            • 501 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 06:13 PM

Darling outfits for the kids!
              The little man is going to think he needs to stand next to the groom.
              BCF is a great store, I found Buzz' Guyubera in linen and silk for $10.00 in clearance. You cant beat that!
              Thanks for posting the pix.
              For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

#19 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 3,754 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 06:19 PM

Great finds! The suit is too cute!

#20 nat4crim

nat4crim
                • 163 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 06:24 PM

Those outfits are so adorable :) I love the little boys suit and the little flower girls pink dress. She does look like a mini princess.

I just noticed after all this time your wedding location. My sister got married there February 2006. I had a fun time at that resort.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users