Photo

Ivory or Off White Flip Flops??

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#11 SDSteph

SDSteph
  • 812 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 02:33 AM

The banna republic one are awesome too! I guess I need to get a dress so that i can get some flip flops! How funny would it be to have flip flops and no dress! Imagine the sight seers on the beach for that wedding! ha ha
    Steph and Kel Mayan Riveria - February 2011http://www.stephnkelwedding.com

#12 islandbride317

islandbride317
    • 1,866 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 09:14 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by SDSteph
      Yes, Steph -- you are CORRECT!!! The ones ARE COOL!!!

These are the EXACT flip-flops I wore on my wedding day with my gown after the ceremony, and not only were they adorable, they were comfortable and the platform provided enough height so the dress didn't drag on the ground like it would have with regular "flat" flip-flops.....2 HUGE thumbs up!!

And Advantage Bridal was easy to work with, the price was right, and they arrived quickly -- I'd HIGHLY recommend these flip-flops to one and all!

#13 aprilmay

aprilmay
      • 266 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 01:29 PM

All you US girls have no idea how lucky you are! It's ridiculous trying to find something with decent shipping to Canada!!

#14 StarfishBride2010

StarfishBride2010
        • 45 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 07:00 PM

I got mine from the following website and they were gorgeous. Worth every penny and very comfortable!

Crystal Flip Flops, License Plate Purses

#15 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
          • 2,458 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 09:34 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by StarfishBride2010
            I got mine from the following website and they were gorgeous. Worth every penny and very comfortable!

Crystal Flip Flops, License Plate Purses
            Great site - I love the ones they have where you can customize the crystal colors to match your wedding. Very cute!!
            Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#16 hat0112

hat0112
            • 1,219 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 04:55 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by islandbride317
              Yes, Steph -- you are CORRECT!!! The ones ARE COOL!!!

These are the EXACT flip-flops I wore on my wedding day with my gown after the ceremony, and not only were they adorable, they were comfortable and the platform provided enough height so the dress didn't drag on the ground like it would have with regular "flat" flip-flops.....2 HUGE thumbs up!!

And Advantage Bridal was easy to work with, the price was right, and they arrived quickly -- I'd HIGHLY recommend these flip-flops to one and all!
              Thanks for the recommendation! I have been looking for ivory wedges that were at least under $30 and I just ordered them! They are being discontinued but they still had my size and color!
              Wedding 10/22/10 Westin Aruba

I love being a Mrs.!

#17 WeddingTrendsUSA.com

WeddingTrendsUSA.com
              • Banned
              • 14 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 09:46 PM

Just a few flip flops for you to check out...

1 3/4" heels Dyeable satin shoes Venus

High Wedge Bridal Flip Flops with Sequins & Crystals

2 5/8" heel satin dyeable shoes 570

1 1/4" heels Vinyl Ivory Flip Flops 123 Macy

and free shipping!

#18 islandbride317

islandbride317
                • 1,866 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 10:15 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by hat0112
                  Thanks for the recommendation! I have been looking for ivory wedges that were at least under $30 and I just ordered them! They are being discontinued but they still had my size and color!
                  You're welcome, love! And I am SO glad you got them, just in the nick of time, too! You won't be disappointed....they even come in this cute little tulle bag -- very BRIDAL! :)

And I wasn't exaggerating about how completely comfortable they were, either -- they were like a flip-flop dream come true after wearing heels for the ceremony! The satin straps are so gorgeous and since it's fabric, it won't rub or irritate the skin between your toes, either! FABULOUS!!

What a shame they are discontinuing them because they are perfect

#19 hat0112

hat0112
                  • 1,219 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 08:58 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by islandbride317
                    You're welcome, love! And I am SO glad you got them, just in the nick of time, too! You won't be disappointed....they even come in this cute little tulle bag -- very BRIDAL! :)

And I wasn't exaggerating about how completely comfortable they were, either -- they were like a flip-flop dream come true after wearing heels for the ceremony! The satin straps are so gorgeous and since it's fabric, it won't rub or irritate the skin between your toes, either! FABULOUS!!

What a shame they are discontinuing them because they are perfect
                    Oh the bag will be perfect! I was just thinking after I ordered them I should get a cute bag for them so I can have them carried to the reception area and when I change my shoes I can put my high heels in the bag. Perfect!

I saw the fabric straps and that is really what sold me. I am not comfortable in the rubber flip flips and some flip flips with leather straps so it was important that whatever I got are comfortable. I don’t want to take my high heels off only to get blisters from my wedges! I wonder why they are discounting them, but I never been so happy to be a size 9 (the only size left in the ivory)!
                    Wedding 10/22/10 Westin Aruba

I love being a Mrs.!

#20 tsgnatko

tsgnatko
                    • 164 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 09:34 AM

google images for ivory or white flip flops and you will find tons!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users