15 replies to this topic

#11 soltamargo

soltamargo
  • Vendor
  • 216 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 03:35 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dallas_texas09
    Has anyone gotten married in Mexico in November? My wedding is on November 24. I want an outdoor reception but my WC suggested against it. She said the weather might be rainy so it's safer if I have it indoors. Any takes on this?
    I live here, and all I can say is that the weather in the caribbean is always unpredictable BUT, you are planning on a destination wedding!, so OUTSIDE!!!!!, I can't believe the WC is recomeding inside... , they always have a plan B, so no worries, plan it outside and if it rains, you can move somewhere else... My wedding is on december 6, and I'm also afraid of mother nature trowing a surprise, but no matter what I'm planning for a palmgroove beach view... if it rains, we will run to the palapa!

#12 robindepaula

robindepaula
    • Banned
    • 514 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 10:31 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by soltamargo
      I live here, and all I can say is that the weather in the caribbean is always unpredictable BUT, you are planning on a destination wedding!, so OUTSIDE!!!!!, I can't believe the WC is recomeding inside... , they always have a plan B, so no worries, plan it outside and if it rains, you can move somewhere else... My wedding is on december 6, and I'm also afraid of mother nature trowing a surprise, but no matter what I'm planning for a palmgroove beach view... if it rains, we will run to the palapa!
      I totally agree, Sol!! They always have an option #2 in case of rain. You're planning a DW - do it outside!!!

Robin

#13 Elizabeth Medina

Elizabeth Medina
      • Vendor
      • 278 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 03:10 PM

Hi, Of course it can rain any time, but November is the most popular month for my local brides...they like it because it is not so hot out as in the spring, summer, or early fall, but not chilly either. Hope that helps!

#14 Adamsgrrl

Adamsgrrl
        • 466 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 03:56 PM

We're getting married on November 29th. Our reception is outdoors. WC never mentioned it being the rainy season or anything like that.

Even the wedding weather from weather.com has N/A under rain average precepitation.

(Wedding Planner - My Wedding Weather Preferences)

#15 DRod0214

DRod0214
          • 173 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 03:30 PM

I went in the begining of November for a site visit, we were there for 4 nights and it never rained. the weather was great, it wasn't toooo hot. At night it was a little breezy, but you are near an ocean.
            Diane

#16 Boo

Boo
            • 785 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 11:32 AM

deleted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users