Cassie's Planning Thread!

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#41 BachataBride

• Banned
  • 9,310 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 12:18 PM

Everything looks PERFECT Cassie!!!! I can't believe your wedding day is almost here!! I remember meeting you here before you were even engaged!!! You are going to have an amazing day, and look absolutely stunning in that dress that I know was specifically made for you!!

#42 AtteGirl

• 197 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 01:17 PM

I love it all! Congrats and thanks for sharing.

#43 *Linds*

• 5,776 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 01:51 PM

Cass- I am over the moon excited for you! I really wish I could come! Everything came together beautifully! I cannot believe its almost your big day!!!! I am SOOO impressed with everything you did in a semi-short amount of time!!!!! you lots!
        Loving married life! <3

#44 *Karla*

• 4,854 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 02:31 PM

Cassie, WOW!!!! Everything looks incredible, you have truly out done yourself, i am so impressed. I know you will have a fantastic wedding, Congrats!!!!!

#45 skadow

• Banned
          • 1,853 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 04:00 PM

Nice work! Everything looks amazing and your dress looks great on you. Congrats! btw I love you found a way to get the puppy in the wedding planning. socute

#46 MichelleS

• 189 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 04:09 PM

Wow, great job, everything looks beautiful.

#47 emilyk78

• 220 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 04:36 PM

Everything is gorgeous! I hope you have an amazing day!!
                ~*~*~Emily & Chuck~*~*~ January 10, 2011~*~*~ Carnival Inspiration~*~*~

#48 josietoms

• 765 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 06:07 PM

A lovely planning thread - it all loads great. Your flowers are amazing cant believe you did those yourself x
                  Josie x

#49 cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 12,151 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 08:10 PM

finally had a chance to look, cassie! ohh how i wish i were coming to see you get married! you are going to be SUCH a gorgeous bride! i am truly impressed at how much DIY you took on, and all that you got accomplished in such a short time ... and most of all, i'm so glad the groom has PANTS hahahaha!

i almost teared up a little just seeing that you included a pic of all of us in chitown ... this forum truly is amazing for bringing us all together. i had forgotten you got engaged in chicago ... we should have all gone to the spot you were engaged and taken a pic!

have an amazing, beautiful wedding, and a lifetime of love to follow.

#50 AishaB

• 2,350 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 08:26 PM

Your stuff looks all wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing.
                      BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users