#31 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 3,490 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by nico1cali 

Hi ladies!!!

He popped the question and I am officially a 2011 bride to be.  Am I crazy?  I have been engaged 9 days and I have already made up my mind...Las Caletas it is!!!  Everyone keeps saying that I am rushing into making a decision on the location but I have never been so sure of anything in my life!!!  Advice??  Take my time or is this it?

Thanks,

Nicole

Hi Nicole

welcome to the forum be sure to read through the main las caletas thread:

http://www.bestdesti...t-post-red-text

I think a lot of your questions will be answered there. You are not crazy to be planning a 2011 wedding. I think there are several LC brides who planned their wedding start to finish in less than 6 months. So many of the details are taken care of and handled by LC that you really don't have much to do.

good luck

#32 choeft201

choeft201
    • 156 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 12:43 PM

I planned an entire wedding here in Michigan and planned on going to PV for my honeymoon. I looked at vallarta adventures for things to do on our honeymoon and came across the wedding page. I canceled my wedding here (lost some money) but went with what I really wanted! Do what makes you happy...it's your day : )

Puerto Vallarta...June 18th, 2011

#33 nico1cali

nico1cali
      • 13 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 02:55 PM

Thanks so much ladies!  I feel much more confident about my decision :)

Andi- I have seen your wedding video & photos....what a beautiful bride!  Also, thank you for the link but I have actually read through the thread and that is how I came to such a quick decision.  I got so many wonderful ideas for colors, photographers, djs, transportation, etc.  Thank god I found this!!!!!

Nicole

#34 ErinKeely

ErinKeely
        • 3 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 11:57 AM

Hi Everyone! My name is Erin and my fiance and I are having a Las Caletas wedding on Dec. 30, 2011! I'm getting excited and hope to use this form quite a bit. We haven't started planning many details yet with Kelley....but I hope we will soon! I look forward to hearing all about Las Caletas and learning lots!

xoxox Erin

#35 mandijacole

mandijacole
          • 156 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:58 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users