Photo

2011 Grand Riviera Princess Wedding

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 klarson

klarson
  • 153 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 04:54 PM

Hey everyone...My name is Kendra. I am planning on getting married 6/11/11 at the Grand Riviera Princess. I am just starting the planning process but have been in contact with Sandra quite a bit. I would be happy to answer any questions that I can and also find some other Grand Riviera Princess brides. Any June 2011 weddings

#2 Angie1017

Angie1017
    • 213 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 01:38 PM

Hi Kendra! I am getting married on December 16, 2010 at the GRP. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! As I'm sure you have seen, there are a few GRP boards on here that are very helpful. As well, on Facebook there is a group for Grand Riviera Princess Weddings that is great!
      Married ~ December 16, 2010 ~ Gran Bahia Principe Tulum

#3 klarson

klarson
      • 153 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 12:29 PM

Congrats!! I saw the Facebook page. I am just waiting to be approved for the page. I am dealing with Sandra at GRP. Who are you using? She was getting back to me really quickly, but she has slowed down lately. Did your WC send you a selection of wedding cakes and flower arrangements?

#4 Angie1017

Angie1017
        • 213 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 05:03 PM

I have been working with Patricia. I received the cake and flower choices, I'll PM you with the details :)
          Married ~ December 16, 2010 ~ Gran Bahia Principe Tulum

#5 Jen Wilson

Jen Wilson
          • 15 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 08:55 AM

Angie,

Can you pm me the flower options as well? Our wedding is 11/9/10 & we have to decide on our stuff by next month. How many people are you having come? We're only having like 15 people so we are going to do the a la carte restaurant. Have you heard any reviews on the restaurants? I've gotten mixed reviews, mostly good, but we need more opinions.

Thanks,

Jen

#6 FredKar

FredKar
            • 3 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 06:33 PM

Are you doing an all inclusive in addition to the package and reception? Do they offer any specials if 40 peope book rooms?

#7 samcalv1

samcalv1
              • 300 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 12:29 PM

Hi Guys I have booked GRP for 21st Oct 2011 Really excited and can't wait for the day to arrive... Haven't had any dealings yet with the WC is it too early??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users