10 replies to this topic

#1 andreabrazil

• 25 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 04:41 PM

Has anyone used him?

#2 chipotle99

• 311 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 04:43 PM

there is extensive info on juan in the forum if u do a search, or check out the reviews section for dreams cancun or dreams riviera maya as he's the resort photog. Good luck!

#3 juljensen

• 7 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 08:00 PM

We used Juan and his team for our May 8th wedding at Secrets Maroma and we could not have been happier! Everyone who saw our pictures was in awe of his amazing, artistic talent. Book him!! You will not be sorry!

#4 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 01 July 2010 - 08:04 PM

juan has gotten some great reviews and is one of our platinum vendors on BDW...

here is a review http://bestdestinati....grapher-58933/

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
        Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 vacationsrthebest

• 63 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 02:38 PM

I'm so torn.....I don't know if I should use Juan Navarro or Ivan Luckie!!! Any words of advice from anyone on this??

#6 mich&adam

• 120 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by vacationsrthebest
            I'm so torn.....I don't know if I should use Juan Navarro or Ivan Luckie!!! Any words of advice from anyone on this??
            I used Juan Navarro for my DW, April 28, 2010 and it was hands down, by far the best Wedding Decision we made. Juan and his team are awesome, friendly, creative and priced right!! He did our wedding and then our TTD session the next day and he was as wet and sandy as we were and it was worth every penny. Be sure to check out his site on the left hand margin, pics are awesome and of course he will take any request you have!!! Good Luck, happily married since 4.28.10 :)

#7 KelZavs20

• 301 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 03:34 PM

Love to hear great things about Juan!! makes me even more excited to have him booked for our wedding :)

#8 andreabrazil

• 25 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 02:50 PM

Same here! I am really considering using him

#9 smanriquez

• 53 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 01:53 PM

Hi.. I'm getting married on 4/30/2011 and I have Juan Navarro booked.  The only down fall is Juan will not be taking the photos personally, however his colleague Tony will be photographing our wedding.  Juan guarantees his work but after reading some reviews about his associates, well I'm starting to have some concern.  Had anyone dealt with his associate Tony Rues?  Has anyone recently dealt with Juan Navarro?

When I booked him 2 months ago, I had not come across any bad reviews until lately.  They are not super bad reviews but some brides have stated that his pictures are just "ok". 

#10 NEMMERZ

• 195 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 03:26 PM

Oh my gosh.........I am getting married on May 5, 2011.......and you on April 30, 2011........Will you still be there on May 1st, sunday???

It would be nice to talk with someone whom I could actually meet at Secrets Maroma.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users