Sign in to follow this  
andreabrazil

Juan Navarro - photographer - Cancun

there is extensive info on juan in the forum if u do a search, or check out the reviews section for dreams cancun or dreams riviera maya as he's the resort photog. Good luck!

We used Juan and his team for our May 8th wedding at Secrets Maroma and we could not have been happier! Everyone who saw our pictures was in awe of his amazing, artistic talent. Book him!! You will not be sorry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacationsrthebest View Post
I'm so torn.....I don't know if I should use Juan Navarro or Ivan Luckie!!! Any words of advice from anyone on this??
I used Juan Navarro for my DW, April 28, 2010 and it was hands down, by far the best Wedding Decision we made. Juan and his team are awesome, friendly, creative and priced right!! He did our wedding and then our TTD session the next day and he was as wet and sandy as we were and it was worth every penny. Be sure to check out his site on the left hand margin, pics are awesome and of course he will take any request you have!!! Good Luck, happily married since 4.28.10 :)

Hi.. I'm getting married on 4/30/2011 and I have Juan Navarro booked.  The only down fall is Juan will not be taking the photos personally, however his colleague Tony will be photographing our wedding.  Juan guarantees his work but after reading some reviews about his associates, well I'm starting to have some concern.  Had anyone dealt with his associate Tony Rues?  Has anyone recently dealt with Juan Navarro?

When I booked him 2 months ago, I had not come across any bad reviews until lately.  They are not super bad reviews but some brides have stated that his pictures are just "ok". 

SMAN,

Oh my gosh.........I am getting married on May 5, 2011.......and you on April 30, 2011........Will you still be there on May 1st, sunday???

It would be nice to talk with someone whom I could actually meet at Secrets Maroma.

Nemmerz

dlk1613@aol.com