Worst wedding we've ever been to - don't let these things happen to you

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 RaydensMama

• VIP Member
  • 2,861 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 01:56 PM

OMG that is just crazy! I feel so bad that there wedding had to turn out so horribly! I hope they got some sort of compensation from the hotel!

#12 anaderoux

• 3,220 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 01:59 PM

Sarah you're siggy collage is sooooooooo coool!!!!!!

#13 Christine

• VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 06 August 2007 - 02:04 PM

I had some major issues with my hotel as well but my caterer was very experienced and handled everything...so if you had to pick a hotel with no WC make sure your caterer or other vendors can help out if things get crazy so that you the bride/groom don't have to do that stuff on your wedding day.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#14 jak27

• 715 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 02:11 PM

What a nightmare! I would be so sad for them too...but hopefully they can laugh it off, soon!

#15 Chiquita

• 2,674 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 02:33 PM

Wow that's crazy. Thank god I have a wedding planner that specializes in Hawaiian weddings and has a team already over in Maui to take care of any details..

#16 Nrvsbride

• 5,248 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 05:28 PM

Aww I feel terrible for that couple. Hopefully one day this will be a funny story for them to tell their kids.

I went to a wedding recently where the hotel had a trolley and was going to drive all the guests to the reception site. The trolley never made it and this bride was sitting at the reception site wondering where the heck her guests were. Her wedding started late b/c of this and the reception got cut short. Then there weren't enough seats at the ceremony so people were standing in wet grass (it had just rained) and people were sliding and falling all over the place. Then her friends did readings but the mic wasn't on so no one heard it. It was just one disaster after another. I felt so bad for her but the whole time I kept thinking that if I was one of her bridesmaids I would have helped her. I don't understand how the bridal party doesn't help out in these situations.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users