Jump to content

Photo

Calling any Fall 2011 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#51 Janet1480

Janet1480
  • Member
  • 709 posts

    Posted 23 February 2011 - 05:55 PM

    those are great!

    My biggest challenge is that all 3 girls are completely different in body type so i am trying to find 3 different dresses that will suit each of them but will have color consistency (prob have to stay with the same designer) but will also blend well together....i think thats why its been so difficult. its a tall order!

     

    Originally Posted by NikkiT1021 

    The BM dress is Alfred Angelo. I found it on their site but had difficulty finding a store that had a sample of it because its an older model.  I lucked out though because the store that had it guarantees the lowest prices!  Here is the link.  The color I picked is "Pool"  http://www.alfredang...5&pg=0= 

     

    I checked out Davids Bridal too because that was the easiest option, but I wasn't really thrilled with any of their selection. 
     


     



    Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana


    #52 NikkiT1021

    NikkiT1021
    • Jr. Member
    • 210 posts

      Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:10 PM


      That is a challenge!  I have to say, this dress flattered everyone.  My girls range from 5'0- 5'8 with all body types and it worked well. 

      You're best bet is definately to stay with the same designer, that way the colors match.  Another great website to check out is

      those are great!

      My biggest challenge is that all 3 girls are completely different in body type so i am trying to find 3 different dresses that will suit each of them but will have color consistency (prob have to stay with the same designer) but will also blend well together....i think thats why its been so difficult. its a tall order!

       


       



      #53 Janet1480

      Janet1480
      • Member
      • 709 posts

        Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:19 PM

        Thanks! I will check that site out. I hesitate to order dresses online for 3 diff people...i brave it for myself lol not sure i want to brave it for this but i suppose i can return them :)

         

        I have one girl who is completely shapeless and is about 90lbs and then another who is extremely pear shaped and then the other who is very tall and curvy LOL.....so i am hoping the dresses will also balance that out.

         

        It will all come together Im sure :)

         

        Originally Posted by NikkiT1021 


        That is a challenge!  I have to say, this dress flattered everyone.  My girls range from 5'0- 5'8 with all body types and it worked well. 

        You're best bet is definately to stay with the same designer, that way the colors match.  Another great website to check out is www.dessy.com   There are some really beachy dresses.  I also LOVE their "twist" dress.  It has something like 15 different ways it can be twisted to style differently. It didn't come in my color otherwise I would have gotten it in a heartbeat!  
         


         



        Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana


        #54 NikkiT1021

        NikkiT1021
        • Jr. Member
        • 210 posts

          Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:24 PM



          Wow!   You have your work cut out for you!  I'm sure it will work out though :)

           

          Originally Posted by Janet1480 

          Thanks! I will check that site out. I hesitate to order dresses online for 3 diff people...i brave it for myself lol not sure i want to brave it for this but i suppose i can return them :)

           

          I have one girl who is completely shapeless and is about 90lbs and then another who is extremely pear shaped and then the other who is very tall and curvy LOL.....so i am hoping the dresses will also balance that out.

           

          It will all come together Im sure :)

           


           




          #55 Janet1480

          Janet1480
          • Member
          • 709 posts

            Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:40 PM

            *sigh* I know...its all a part of the experience though! I am enjoying it regardless :)

             

            Originally Posted by NikkiT1021 



            Wow!   You have your work cut out for you!  I'm sure it will work out though :)

             


             



            Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana


            #56 kristiduhe1975

            kristiduhe1975
            • Site Supporter
            • 12 posts

              Posted 25 February 2011 - 05:23 PM

              Hi Ladies: Melia Caribe Tropical..... November 18, 2011.....

              #57 DRBarceloBride

              DRBarceloBride
              • Newbie
              • 15 posts

                Posted 26 February 2011 - 06:56 PM

                October 15th at the Barcelo Punta Cana! :)



                #58 jcov118

                jcov118
                • Newbie
                • 4 posts

                  Posted 14 March 2011 - 01:25 AM

                  Majestic Colonial October 27th, 2011 @ 5pm:)



                  #59 marirocks

                  marirocks
                  • Newbie
                  • 12 posts

                    Posted 18 March 2011 - 10:31 PM

                    9.10.11

                    Jelly Fish

                    Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

                     


                    #60 anudrm

                    anudrm
                    • Member
                    • 760 posts

                      Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:33 AM

                      11-12-11

                      Dreams La Romana

                      La Romana, Dominican Republic






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users