Calling any Fall 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#41 Shelly21

Shelly21
  • 72 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 10:15 AM

11/26/11 DPC!!

Not really a reply to your post, but GORGEOUS ring!

Originally Posted by DiamondGirl 

Hello Ladies,

I'm getting married October 8, 2011 at the Moon Palace Golf & Spa resort in Cancun, Mexico!! Everything is booked except for the DJ. I still haven't shopped for a dress but have an idea of what I want. Will be going with my girls this week for dress shopping! Yay! I'm so excited, I can't wait! My invitations are completed as well. I will be sending them out the middle/ending of september, for prices will become available 1st week of October for my October 2011 wedding.

11/26/11 Bride&Groom +40 Booked!

#42 ska2m

ska2m
    • Site Supporter
    • 150 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 08:04 AM

Getting married on 11/5/11 at Dreams Punta Cana! Can't wait.

#43 Mslite

Mslite
      • 35 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 05:51 PM

Hi ladies,

October 8, 2011

Dreams Punta Cana

#44 Mellly

Mellly
        • 11 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 06:35 PM

Hi

I am getting married in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. We are hoping to have our wedding November 18, 2011. I have sent the save the dates ...They are for Nov. 13-20....I have no resorts booked, please help can someone provide some insight as to when shoudl I book the hotel? The ceremony venue????

#45 Mellly

Mellly
          • 11 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:14 AM

November 18, 2011...gran bahia principe ambar..i think :(

#46 Shelly21

Shelly21
            • 72 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 10:03 AM

Hi Mellly,

You should pick your resort and book now. I will be getting married on 11/26/11 and I have been booked since January.

Everyone has their own way of doing this, but I found a flight first, contacted a wedding coordinator to see if the date I wanted is available, and booked immediately. The WC's are very busy and get hundreds of emails a day so it may take some time for them to get back to you. Hope this helps! Good luck and happy planning :)

Originally Posted by Mellly 

Hi

I am getting married in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. We are hoping to have our wedding November 18, 2011. I have sent the save the dates ...They are for Nov. 13-20....I have no resorts booked, please help can someone provide some insight as to when shoudl I book the hotel? The ceremony venue????

11/26/11 Bride&Groom +40 Booked!

#47 NikkiT1021

NikkiT1021
              • 210 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 11:08 AM

October 21, 2011 Valentin Imperial in Riviera Maya. Booked La Luna as photographer and Doremixx as DJ. I bought my wedding dress last month and the girls got their dresses this past Sunday. Moving along very nicely :)

#48 Janet1480

Janet1480
                • 709 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 05:07 PM

where did you get your BM dresses? have pics ? :) I am so SO SO stuck on BM dresses its driving me crazy LOL

Originally Posted by NikkiT1021 

October 21, 2011
                  Valentin Imperial in Riviera Maya.
                  Booked La Luna as photographer and Doremixx as DJ. I bought my wedding dress last month and the girls got their dresses this past Sunday. Moving along very nicely :)

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#49 Janet1480

Janet1480
                  • 709 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 05:09 PM

You should def book ASAP....if you want 2011, its already booking up in a lot of the popular resort. Or you may also get stuck with time slots for your ceremony that are less appealing. Find a TA you like and give them your wish list and have them propose some options to you that suit your needs, check pics and reviews out online and go from there. Good luck :)

Originally Posted by Mellly 

Hi

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#50 NikkiT1021

NikkiT1021
                    • 210 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 05:45 PM

The BM dress is Alfred Angelo. I found it on their site but had difficulty finding a store that had a sample of it because its an older model.  I lucked out though because the store that had it guarantees the lowest prices!  Here is the link.  The color I picked is "Pool" 

where did you get your BM dresses? have pics ? :) I am so SO SO stuck on BM dresses its driving me crazy LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users