gifts for ringbearer?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Spazz

Spazz
  • VIP Member
  • 10,482 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 12:52 PM

I have no clue on what to get for my ringbearers. One will be 8 and the other 3 at the time of my wedding. I don't want to get them the standard engraved gift, I am thinking of something fun, but that they can keep to remember the day. Any ideas? What did you all get your ringbearers?

#2 foxytv

foxytv
    • VIP Member
    • 7,740 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 01:00 PM

I have 2 young ringbearers as well (3 and 5). Not sure of what I will get them either. I am making "Kiddie" OOT bags for all of the kids who are attending (about 5-6) ... but I haven't gotten any good ias for actual ringbearer gifts yet. I did have them go out on the beach while they were at my Mom and Dad's house and gather some shells ... as well as look for one to use for the rings ... so they are definitely feeling like they are a part of things ... so I need to figure out a special gift for each!

Looking forward to ideas!

#3 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 06 August 2007 - 01:01 PM

for my flowergirls and ringbearers I put together little fun bags, they had things to keep them occupied. There was a beachball, pez dispensers, bubbles, etchesketches...etc. They loved the toys and they were a big hit!
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#4 becassidy

becassidy
      • 151 posts
        • LocationNew York

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:00 PM

I did engraved harmonicas

#5 calgarybride2015

calgarybride2015
        • 4,506 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 21, 2015
        • Wedding Location:Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya
        • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:15 PM

My flower girl and ring bearer are my kids who will both be 9 at the wedding.

I bought my daughter earrings and a bracelet she can wear at the wedding, but you can't get a boy jewelry.

I am so stumped, I kind of shoved that off on my fiance.

Maybe a special shirt, not sure.    

He keeps saying his is the ring bearer so he can dress up as a bear, so may go along that route with a special shirt. Who knows!!

-Kim

Married on 2015/01/21 at the Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya with 43 guests in attendance   :)

Planning Thread - http://www.bestdesti...s-riviera-maya/

Wedding Pictures http://www.bestdesti...ra-maya/page-36

Wedding Review http://www.bestdesti...31#entry1885600

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users