| Originally Posted by SunBride |
Oh yeah and I can't believe you got a 4 hour meeting - CRAZY! And lucky. Hopefully Neen gets a nice long meeting to get all those questions answered!
I think the reason we got the mtg so long was we were willing to wait until the end of the day. Our tasting was our dinner and we conducted the mtg throughout the tasting. Here are a couple of tips I have for info. for the meeting:
1. Have specific pics of what you want if it is important to you.
2. Of course you will have color options of linen etc. She doesn't bring samples so if you have a color you are trying to match bring a sample to show her.
3. If you need special meals (kids, vegetarian) let her know. They are very accomodating. She allwed us the salmon in puff pastry for those that did not eat meat. Kids meals are only $20
4. You can choose a first drink for your cocktail hr. They will have it on a tray while guests arrive. If you have a signature cocktail bring the rec. with you. Or have some ideas of what you would like. We chose a mojito.
5. If Landy agrees to something ask her to write it on her sheet, then send her an email confirming it and ask her to put it in your file. Since you don't sign a contract for payment until you arrive for your wedding this is very important!