Photo

DREAMS TULUM brides please post here!

• Please log in to reply
1009 replies to this topic

#381 chibi411

chibi411
  • 234 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 03:54 PM

thank you sunbride for all your info and your newsletter!!

#382 amy706

amy706
    • 506 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 06:03 PM

:isa, I like the way your table looks. Its colorful. I like that they used those Mexican style glasses with the blue rims. That makes me feel better. I dont care THAT much. I just didn't want it to be too boring.
      Thanks, Sunbride, I'm going to go back and look at your pics again and zero in on that!!

Quote:
      Originally Posted by LisaG
      The table setting wasn't something that was a big concern for me, so I let them do whatever they wanted, with the expection of my starfish that they put around their center pieces.
      We didn't take a pic of the table (I don't think), but of people at the table, so I don't think I have any good pics.
      Here's a few:
      Click the image to open in full size.

Amy706
      Washington, DC
      Dreams Tulum
      December 5, 2008
      Pro Pics- Citlalli from Claudia Rodriguez:http://claudiaphoto...../december/a_m/Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t31997Dreams Tulum Wedding Review: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t33518http://ticker...

#383 calyx6

calyx6
      • 160 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 06:28 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by amy706
        Question for anyone married at DT already- what does the 'standard' place setting look like? I'm curious about the linens, dishes, etc? Do they use a runner? I feel like I havent really seen that. If anyone can describe or post a pic, that would be AWESOME! I'm trying to determine what i need to make/bring. Obviously not dishes though:) THANK YOU!
        Here are our tables. I didn't ask for anything special (nor did I even specify the color of the chair bows) besides asking for colorful flowers instead of the examples they had in the flower brochure.

-V-
        Tulum - November 3, 2007

#384 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,921 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 08:03 PM

Oh my goodness... they take FOREVER to answer back!!! I submitted my date a few days ago and nothing.... my family is driving me crazy!!!

#385 SunBride

SunBride
          • 1,499 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 10:15 PM

As I've said before, if you are really anxious to find out, try calling! It might take several tries to reach them but it's worth it. It's what i did when I needed to confirm things right before booking.

#386 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,921 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 11:30 PM

Hi everyone... I was wondering if you could help me out by telling me what you and your guests paid for your trip/stay at Dreams Tulum. I just got a quote twice as much as told to me over the phone in our consulation(TA)...

Thanks!

#387 neen

neen
              • 633 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 07:12 AM

i am getting married at DT in Jan 09 and the group rate they sent me for the standard hacienda rooms is $210/pp per night. What did they quote you vs. what you just received?

#388 SunBride

SunBride
                • 1,499 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 07:56 AM

yes I just called the general phone number on the website 52 984 871 3333. I don't know what the 1-866 number is (by the way, for the mexican number, you have to dial 011 first)

About the quotes, just be careful when comparing with other peoples' quotes because the price differs a lot by month. Try sending a PM to a bride getting married the same month as you (go to the List of Dreams Tulum bride thread to find somebody getting married at the same time as you).

#389 Denise L

Denise L
                  • 100 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 08:40 AM

I emailed them almost two weeks ago and haven't heard anything back. When I sent my first email requesting a specific day and time I heard back within 2 business days....now it's been almost 2 weeks since I sent the second one.

Sunbride, did you do an all inclusive package? Do you mind me asking roughly what you paid since I am planning on travelling around the same time next year.

Thanks so much!!!!!

#390 IowaChik22

IowaChik22
                    • 16 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 09:35 AM

I'm in the final stretch....FINALLY! We leave in 8 days! I'm just trying to finish the final details now....Sunbride, I love your decore and am going to try and pull off the gazebo only in pink instead! I was curious about music...what is everyone going to walk down the aisle to....are you able to hear it well, do you use a CD or an IPOD?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users