Photo

DREAMS TULUM brides please post here!

• Please log in to reply
1009 replies to this topic

#21 Cassondra2009

Cassondra2009
  • 444 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 10:58 PM

Hi! Are there any ceremony locations other than the beach or the chapel? We have about 75 guests and were trying to avoid the beach bc of older guests. Thanks!

#22 DreamsTulumBride

DreamsTulumBride
    • 766 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 09:07 PM

the popular areas are the beach or the chapel...that is the point of a destination wedding ! The Chapel only fits 20 -30 people at dreams Tulum.

You can buy chinese paper umbrellas for your guests if you think they will be hot...

#23 Cassondra2009

Cassondra2009
      • 444 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 09:23 PM

It's not so much the heat that I'm worried about...my grandmother and my dad can't walk very well on sand. Otherwise I would def want the beach!

#24 calyx6

calyx6
        • 160 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 12:31 PM

They could probably arrange for you to have the wedding anywhere on the property but I'm not aware of any other specific "wedding" locations besides the chapel and the beach. Dreams Cancun has a gazebo overlooking the ocean - it's windy but it's all concrete and lawn.

-Vi-
          Tulum - November 3, 2007

#25 DreamsTulumBride

DreamsTulumBride
          • 766 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 12:51 PM

From what I've seen on pictures, the beach wedding will probably not have your guests walk alot. They set up the chairs near the seaside grill. Why don't you write to Sandra (Wedding Coor.) and mention this to her. I am sure she will be able to help you.

#26 DreamsTulumBride

DreamsTulumBride
            • 766 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 12:53 PM

Oh! How about near the beautiful stair case of the lobby? There is a fontaine in front of the stairs...that could be a beautiful wedding area as well.

Have you seen pictures of the staircases + fontain?

#27 DreamsTulumBride

DreamsTulumBride
              • 766 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 12:55 PM

Click the image to open in full size.

#28 LisaG

LisaG
                • VIP Member
                • 7,839 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 12:59 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by annieroy
                  Oh! How about near the beautiful stair case of the lobby? There is a fontaine in front of the stairs...that could be a beautiful wedding area as well.

Have you seen pictures of the staircases + fontain?
                  I was going to suggest that. Sandra told us that that was an option as well. It makes for very beautiful pics!

#29 Cassondra2009

Cassondra2009
                  • 444 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 02:09 PM

Thanks for all of the great suggestions! I will email the WC.

#30 Sannjn

Sannjn
                    • 18 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 09:39 PM

Hi All...

This is my first time posting although I have been reading the boards for the past couple of weeks.

I want to get married at Dreams Tulum in June 2008. I'm getting a little frustrated with trying to set a date and doing it through email. As we all know, it takes a few days to get a response and that is ok because I understand they are busy. But I'm trying to set a date and the date I want isn't available, then in another email a new date isn't available, then another email confirms a date and time, then another email says that 'unfortunately' it isn't available and to pick anothe date. I just want to set a date and it is taking FOREVER! I just sent an email saying 'lets start over...what is avaiable on a saturday at 3pm'.

I was so excited when I thought I had 'set' the date and felt a huge relief off my chest cause it was finally done...date, time, location. But now...it goes on till in a couple days they tell me some more days...then I reply back...couple more days...I won't be setting a date for another week or two. UGH!

Has anyone else had this problem?...how can I make this work better...my anxiety is killing me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users