Sign in to follow this  
DreamsTulumBride

DREAMS TULUM brides please post here!

So Sandra has really picked up on her communication in the last few days. She has responded to three of my emails in a 48hr time frame. My mom was also able to get Landy on the phone and she spoke with her for almost a half hour.

We now have the date locked down and the reception area. She did confirm that since we have the patio/terrace area if we want the restaurant closed it would be the $750 fee.

Also i know some of us had questions about fire dancers. Sandra told me you could get 3 dancers for DANCERS 35 MINUTES , THE PRICE WOULD BE $950 USD , Yipes!

Oh also, when I asked her if we could just use two or for shorter time, etc. She said you pay them cash directly. and 2 of them could do 20 minutes for $200. MUCH BETTER PRICE.

2 fire dancers, 20 minutes for $200 bucks?! Not bad! I saw a fire dancer from the distance while I did my site tour. It looked amazing and I could hear the wedding guests clapping and awwwing. And they didn't have the dancers for too long so I think 20 min is more than perfect!

Now, all I need to know is how much for a bonfire? Anyone know??

The fire dances are done by the staff at the resort... yes, they work from 9 am to 10:30 pm ! The fire shows are on Thursdays and yes it is amazing ! The 1st thursday show was much better than the 2nd thursday show...

ughhh... still waiting for emails from sandra. called landy, she confirmed my date, but i wish i could get it in writing. it's been a week, should I email bomb her?

Thanks all for info on the videographer. Any one willing to share their video? I also finally received an email from the Juan Alfredo which was recommended by my Photographer. He will be sending me samples of his work. If anyone is interested I have his email, just PM me. Or am I allowed to post on here??