DREAMS TULUM brides please post here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amesharpe View Post
Question ladies. When I booked back in back in April I could have sworn the price per extra person over 20 in the Ultimate Wedding Package was $17. Now it's $55?
Hmmm...the package that I received back in April stated that any extra person for the Ultimate package was $55. But if you scored $17/person, do share your secrets :o)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, I don't understand mexico weather forecaststs and statistics. When they forecast rain, they mean for ten minutes, not all day. Also the statistics will say for example, average high temperature for march is like 26 (just making this up) but in reality it's like above 30 every single day. Don't worry about it.

Can't wait - email Landy and ask her to confirm that you will pay the old prices seeing as you booked before the price increase. They should honour old prices for people previously confirmed (I would hope anyways, although I know that not all local venues here don't either).

Quote:
Question ladies. When I booked back in back in April I could have sworn the price per extra person over 20 in the Ultimate Wedding Package was $17. Now it's $55?
I've always been told $55 more for every person over 20....sorry.

Quote:
The 17$ (actually I think it used to be 18$) and is now 20$ charge is for each person over 20 to have the regular menu, i.e. it's just a service charge for having a large group. This charge is the same for any package (free, dreams, ultimate).

Alternatively, if you don't want to use the normal restaurant menu, the charge is 65$ if you want the gold dinner, and 55$ if you want the silver dinner

The ultimate package includes 20 gold dinners. If you have more than 20 people, you could choose for everyone to have a normal menu dinner ("wasting" your 20 gold dinners and you would pay 20$ for each person above 20. Or you could go with the gold dinner and pay 65$ for each person above 20.

Same idea with the dreams of love except that it includes 20 silver dinners.

OK, I have a question about reserving the Seaside Grille for a private reception...So far, I only have about 22 people booked, not sure how many more will book. From reading the new DT wedding guide, it says the SG is rented to have an inside reception. I actually want the reception outside. There may be a question that answers this in the thread, but I've read through tons of posts and haven't found an answer yet. So, is it worth it for me to pay the $750 to keep the SG private? Is there an outside area where people will stay versus being inside, because I'm at the beach and I want everything to be outside near the ocean!! Should I pay the $750 or just have it at one of the outside places the guide lists? I would like it to be more private, but just wondering if I should rent the whole rest. for just that many people. I'm confused. Anybody have suggestions, what is everyone else doing?

My reception is at the Seaside Grill. I'm expecting around 55 guests so I think it would be perfect for us. Half of the restaurant would be dinner tables. The other half would be the dancefloor/DJ.

As for the indoor/outdoor question. I consider the SS to be semi-outdoors. It's a circular open air restaurant (meaning no walls) right next to the beach. That's what I loved about it. You can hear the waves crashing but you don't have to get dirty in the sand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunBride View Post
The 17$ (actually I think it used to be 18$) and is now 20$ charge is for each person over 20 to have the regular menu, i.e. it's just a service charge for having a large group. This charge is the same for any package (free, dreams, ultimate).

Alternatively, if you don't want to use the normal restaurant menu, the charge is 65$ if you want the gold dinner, and 55$ if you want the silver dinner

The ultimate package includes 20 gold dinners. If you have more than 20 people, you could choose for everyone to have a normal menu dinner ("wasting" your 20 gold dinners and you would pay 20$ for each person above 20. Or you could go with the gold dinner and pay 65$ for each person above 20.

Same idea with the dreams of love except that it includes 20 silver dinners.
Thanks Sunbride! That was a great informative explaination. I want to make sure I understand everything in advance. I figure I'll wait a couple more months before I start bombarding Landy with questionspokestick.gif