Looking For: Paper Lanterns, chair sashes, starfish for AHR

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 adelaide

• 200 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 09:57 AM

Hi Girls,

My AHR is coming up quickly and I am in need of some decor! We have rented a marquee tent and I`d like to do the decorating myself to save some $$

I am looking for the following:

Large paper lanterns ~ cream, light green or bright blue (ideally some of each)

I have 30 sage chair sashes from our wedding, so I will need about 70 more. I'm thinking in any of the colours above.

I am doing my own flowers, but I would love to have a few starfish on the tables as well. Give it the "beachy" vibe. So maybe 30 or so fairly large starfish.

I'm also not planning on wearing my wedding dress, but would love a shorter reception dress. I love the bcbg applique dress or something like it ~ size 6

Let me know if you have anything that you think would compliment the colours/decor that I haven't thought of!

#2 JesseLyn10

• 188 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 11:17 AM

I don't know where you are in Ontario but there is a store called Creative Bag that will help you immensely with DIY projects. There is one near Dufferin and Sheppard in Toronto. It has helped me out so much!

#3 Island Bride

Island Bride
      • 330 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 03:34 PM

Too bad your colors arent Fuschia and Orange cuz I would have everything you need! Good Luck Girlie!

#4 rosieposie

• 649 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 04:00 PM

if you have a chinatown in your area, they may have what you're looking for?

i'm planning to order parasols from here, they also have lanterns.
          Wedding Candle Holders, Paper Lanterns, Decorative Candle Lanterns, Wedding Favors and let you estimate shipping costs before ordering.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users