Photo

Can anyone recommend an affordable photographer with photo journalist style?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 lisadias

lisadias
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 12:29 PM

I have booked Ivan luckie. His prices are reasonable and his pictures are amazing. He really loves what he does and is the easiest person to deal with. I have nothing but rave reviews so far regarding communication with him and know alot of brides that I have spoken to that have already had their wedding and loved everything about him. you can email him at ivan@luckiephotography.com for pricing if you haven't already. Mention my name to him if you do speak with him..thanks

#12 82turtles

82turtles
    • 297 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 11:16 AM

Dolfinluck -

Wow, those are some beautiful pictures!!!! Looks like you had a great time! :)

Loved your dress btw.. any chance you could tell me where you got it, or style info??

Originally Posted by dolfinluck 

Like Skadow mentioned I would def check out La Luna, I was one of the winners for the contest Del Sol ran and got to work with all 3 of the photographers from La Luna and they were all so friendly and gave use some amazing pictures.  Here's the slideshow they put together for us!

#13 dolfinluck

dolfinluck
      • 2,424 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by 82turtles 

Dolfinluck -

Wow, those are some beautiful pictures!!!! Looks like you had a great time! :)

Loved your dress btw.. any chance you could tell me where you got it, or style info??

Thanks so much!! i was such a great time, its all we talked about that night at dinner.

My dress is by maggie sottero and is call brigidine.  Sadly though they are no longer selling it though, her Sonya dress is very similar just without the lace and beading.  I have been meaning to get it clean to post it for sale, hopefully I'll get around to that soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users