Photo

Many Orange and Fuchsia(Pink) Wedding Items for Sale

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 crsperanza

crsperanza
  • 161 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 12:26 PM

pbjwed, I'm sending you a PM about the Crystal Tree centerpiece.

#12 crsperanza

crsperanza
    • 161 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 12:46 PM

UPDATE! The following items are available:

Photos can be seen here:
      Wedding Items pictures by crsperanza - Photobucket

4 Pink trays I purchased in Italy. They are 12 1/2" X 12 1/2" and can be used for candles or centerpieces. $12 each
      1 3 foot tall Stunning Pink and White Crystal Tree. $150
      25 Jeweled Frames $1 each.
      42 Hand Made Orange Starfish and Swarovski Card Holders. $5 each
      Orange Flame Metallic Pocket Folds. Card Stock, Vellum Paper, Envelopes, Metallic Cardstock, Invitation Cards   Specialty Wedding Stationery - Paperandmore.com $55
      Electronic Format of Invites with Large, Medium and Small Inserts. They go perfectly with the Pocket Folds!!!!! I created the graphics, layout and wording for these invites and inserts and you may personalize to your wedding details. Save yourself the time and headache of creating them yourself! $50 PM me if you are interested in seeing the invites & inserts.
      Invitation and Pocket Fold Insert Ivory Metallic Paper or Pink Metallic Card Stock for the Invitation Border $.20 per sheet.
      Orange Raffia I purchased in Italy. $5
      12 Starfish and Beige Ribbon. $18
      1 Brand New Tags Still On Satin Corset Top Wedding Dress. Never Worn or Altered. Size 4 can fit size 0-6. Can be worn strapless or with straps.
      The lace-up top in the back can be worn with or without the panel. $200
      1 Veil with Pearl Beading at Edges $40
      1New Never Worn Tags Still On Orange Satin with Beading Detail Formal Dress. Purchased to wear during dancing at the reception. $140
      2 Pink Luggage Tags. $2
      8 Decks of Playing Cards in a Plastic Case. $8
      18 Decks of Playing Cards. $15
      8 Tubes of Tropical Themed Lotion. $6
      1 pair of Ivory satin and silk shoes. Never worn, size 6
      10 Orange candles surrounded in glass $7

PM Me if you're interested in anything! :)

Please check shipping costs via below link for:

Canada-Intl:

http://ircalc.usps.g....&p=0&o=1&mt=12

CANADA
      Priority Mail® International Large Flat Rate Box 12" x 12" x 5 1/2". Max 20lbs 6-10 business days $33.95
      Priority Mail® International Medium Flat Rate Box 13 5/8" x 11 7/8" x 3 3/8" or 11" x 8 1/2" x 5 1/2". Max 20 lbs 6-10 business days $26.95
      Priority Mail® International Small Flat Rate Box 8 5/8" x 5 3/8" x 1 5/8". Max 4lbs 6-10 business days $11.45
      Priority Mail® International Flat Rate Envelope 9 1/2" x 12 1/2". Max 4lbs 6-10 business days $11.45

Thank you!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users