Photo

Dreams Cancun - Wedding Review - Detailed :-)

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#41 2bwilliams

2bwilliams
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 10:51 PM

As someone who is considering Dreams, thank you. If I could, what did your wedding cost? I am learning that free comes with hidden costs.

Thanks!
    Jen 2 b Williams

#42 tlomlad

tlomlad
    • Banned
    • 1,949 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 05:37 PM

great post thanks!

#43 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
      • 466 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 11:07 AM

Ahhh thanks you sooo much! Just what I needed! I am so at ease.

#44 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
        • 1,565 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 01:53 PM

thanks for sharing all the photos and reviews. very informative to all the dreams cancun couples and all couples actually. im glad to hear that dreams is carrying on all the same service and quality in all other dreams resorts because i stayed at the tulum one and i loved it

#45 June_Dreams

June_Dreams
          • 248 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 09:40 PM

Great information ladies.. I dont know what i would do with out this site..
            <3 <3 <3 Joanna & Orlando <3 <3 <3

#46 roxych1k

roxych1k
            • 18 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 12:48 PM

Thanks for all the info, just a couple of questions for you girls... are you using the wedding packages at Dreams? I can't figure out if it's better to use the packages or do everything separate. What are some names of vendors and prices that you used during or will use (for future brides)?

Nadia

#47 lucy106

lucy106
              • 2,880 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 01:31 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by roxych1k
                Thanks for all the info, just a couple of questions for you girls... are you using the wedding packages at Dreams? I can't figure out if it's better to use the packages or do everything separate. What are some names of vendors and prices that you used during or will use (for future brides)?

Nadia
                We are doing the Ultimate Wedding Package. It had everything in it we wanted except we hired our own DJ. But be careful because from what I understand for those who do not have a contract yet or who have not gotten outside vendor approval they are now not allowing outside vendors http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t18119 but from what past brides have said that may actually make life easier. I mean if you think about it, they do so many weddings the purpose of a DW is less stress so they will know what local vendors are good and thats who they offer to their couples. Moral of the story ask about an outside vendor before hiring one.

#48 ericaandsy

ericaandsy
                • 259 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 01:24 AM

Thank you SO much this was very helpful!!

#49 Michelle613

Michelle613
                  • 331 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 08:49 PM

Hey, how much of a credit did you get for not having dessert? Great review btw! Also, I noticed on the ultimate package it says that there is "Gazebo decor based on chairs w/ white covers, ceremonial table & red carpeted walk way." No actual gazebo decor?!! Did you get bows for the chairs for the ceremony, or does it look fine all white?
                    Michelle & Arsen
                    Dreams Cancun June 10, 2010http://img.weddingco...r/qmwm5sy8q.png

#50 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 12,151 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 03:36 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Michelle613
                      Hey, how much of a credit did you get for not having dessert? Great review btw! Also, I noticed on the ultimate package it says that there is "Gazebo decor based on chairs w/ white covers, ceremonial table & red carpeted walk way." No actual gazebo decor?!! Did you get bows for the chairs for the ceremony, or does it look fine all white?
                      you're correct that there is no actual on-the-gazebo decor included ... funny that they call it "gazebo decor!" lol. the drapery (tulle) and/or ivy, flowers, bows, etc. are all additional $$$. i decided it's perfectly beautiful enough in its simplicity without any extra stuff. also, just my opinion, but you can't go wrong with all white (always classy) so the bows (more $$$) are unnecessary too. some people brought their own chair bows and i don't think they were charged any setup fee. the original poster mentioned the credit for not having the dessert was that she didn't have to pay anything to upgrade her cake.

btw, and i only answered because the review was from 2007 and i don't know if that bride still posts here or not. wasn't trying to step on toes! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users