Sign in to follow this  
classadiva

Inexpensive Heart-Shaped Sand Ceremony Kit

Hi Ladies,

I am down to the wire and just ordered my sand ceremony kit this week....and I got it in today!! I had my eye on a heart-shaped kit that was over $50 and did not include the sand. I found the following kit on-line this week and it was a VERY reasonable $24.95 and inlcudes two 12oz bottles of the sand color of your choice...I was able to get colors that matched my wedding...magenta/gray (silver)...also...each piece comes with a cork!! It's not too huge...and it's not too small. Here it is:

Click the image to open in full size.

Here is the site...they also have other types of sand ceremony kits:

Memory Sands - Beautiful Wedding Unity Sand Ceremony Glass Vase Kits!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischaka View Post
very nice!! I've been looking for a heart shaped one myself but I want a 4-piece. For me, FI and son. But how big is it?
From what I remember....you can buy additonal vases. The exact dimensions can be found if you click on the link. I thought at first that it might be too small but when I saw it in person, I really liked the dimensions.

Also....the original one I was going to buy has 4 pieces and is pretty large. I'm sure you've seen it. If you google heart shaped sand ceremony kit it should come right up. It's a bit more expensive but VERY nice.

Thanks ladies....I can't believe I cut it so close!!

This is exactly what I have been looking for. I checked on the site and they do have the option to purchase extra bottles. Do you happen to know if they do engraving?