First, as promised are the menus and matchbook labels. The menus were printed on white cardstock and then glued to the blue cardstock that I've used for everything else.
The matchbooks were a little tricky. I had taken like 5 packs from a local restaurant called Fogo de Chao in Minneapolis. Of course they are bigger than normal matchbooks, so I couldn't use anyone else's template. This is what I ended up with and I love them!
My next project was a ribbon flower to add to pin on to my purse. I used white 1.5" wired ribbon and followed this tutorial:
Miss Beagle's DIY Ribbon Flower Tutorial | Weddingbee DIY Projects
I think I used about a yard. Since I thought it'd be cool if my shoes and purse matched, I used the same kinds of beads for the center of the flower. It turned out so well that I think I'm going to make one for each of my bridesmaids to wear in their hair!
And finally, I decided to get a 2nd pair of shoes. FI and I started taking dance lessons and I realized that flip flops weren't going to work if we were going to be doing ballroom. My feet kept slipping out! Anyways, I still wanted them to match, so I made a flower out of the beads for each shoe. I attached it to piece of fabric that is wrapped around the bridge of the shoe and then sewed on the bottom. I couldn't find shoe clips last minute! Again, I'm thrilled with how it turned out!
Well that's everything. I've attached some templates, please enjoy!