Sale at Michaels through June 26, 2010

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 msglave

msglave
  • 933 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 12:55 PM

Ladies,
    Michael is having a sale for 20% off. To print the coupon go here. If you are like me, you live at Michaels! Happy shopping!
    The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
    Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
    www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#2 MysTea

MysTea
    • 559 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 12:58 PM

WOO HOOO! Thanks I am planning on going tmr. or Friday! Love that store!!!!
      **Dreams Palm Beach HERE WE COME!!! 11.01.2010**

#3 hulagirl132

hulagirl132
      • 194 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 12:59 PM

Thank you very much for sharing. I will make a trip this weekend.

~Married at Las Caletas, Puerto Vallarta on May 30, 2011~

#4 AtteGirl

AtteGirl
        • 197 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:23 PM

Dang! I just went last weekend, too bad I didn't have the coupon then!

#5 msglave

msglave
          • 933 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:36 PM

No problem, ladies. AtteGirl, I'm sure you can find something else to buy!!! LOL! That place is AWESOME!!!
            www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#6 JanineA

JanineA
            • 2,482 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:47 PM

Can I combine this with the 40% off coupon I always get each purchase? Do you know...if so that would be awesome. Either way its awesome! Thanks for sharing! I was just there yesterday and got a new 40% coupon. Glad to get this one too.

#7 msglave

msglave
              • 933 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 02:20 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by JanineA
                Can I combine this with the 40% off coupon I always get each purchase? Do you know...if so that would be awesome. Either way its awesome! Thanks for sharing! I was just there yesterday and got a new 40% coupon. Glad to get this one too.
                Probably not! LOL! Wouldn't it be awesome though! They usually give the 40% off one item when you shop, but you don't have to shop to get this one and I think it's valid for your entire purchase. I would probably use the 40% off the most expensive thing. Then, I would make a separate purchase and get 20% off the entire purchase.
                www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#8 JanineA

JanineA
                • 2,482 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 03:08 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by msglave
                  Probably not! LOL! Wouldn't it be awesome though! They usually give the 40% off one item when you shop, but you don't have to shop to get this one and I think it's valid for your entire purchase. I would probably use the 40% off the most expensive thing. Then, I would make a separate purchase and get 20% off the entire purchase.
                  I didn't think so but its always good to ask cause you never know. I think that is exactly what I will be doing, buying the most expensive thing using the 40% and the 20% on everything else. Sometimes I just go to Michaels and walk around waiting for something to scream "Buy me, buy me". Lol!

#9 AishaB

AishaB
                  • 2,350 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 03:45 PM

Thanks for letting us know, this is invaluable information.
                    BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#10 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
                    • 2,727 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 04:14 PM

awesome! thanks for sharing, i will definitely put this to use!
                      He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
                      My Planning Thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users