• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 nmurch

nmurch
  • 396 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:47 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by KRama
    To be totally honest...I didn't wear ANY!

I found that to be the most comfortable and sexy option! You should have seen hubby's face when I whispered it to him at the reception! hahaha
    LOOOOOVE it, as did u husband i bet. bwahaha

ya i love boyshorts but when they get up in my butt, it's VERY unlady like when i take them out, rofl.

i am b/w NONE, & seamless .. i dont have a VS yet here but were getting one in a couple months! and super excited, i'll have to check out the options they have when it opens.!
    jan 11 cant come soon enough...

#12 richarsd

richarsd
    • 331 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 05:21 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by nmurch
      LOOOOOVE it, as did u husband i bet. bwahaha

ya i love boyshorts but when they get up in my butt, it's VERY unlady like when i take them out, rofl.

i am b/w NONE, & seamless .. i dont have a VS yet here but were getting one in a couple months! and super excited, i'll have to check out the options they have when it opens.!
      Nmurch - La Senza makes a whole line that is basically an exact knock-off of the "invisible" Victoria's Secret line. I can't remember the name of the La Senza line..."IPEX" maybe but I could be wrong about that. Anyway, I have several (WAY too many to count) pairs of their thongs in this line and LOVE them. I bet you'd be hard pressed to find a more lightweight pair of undies and they will give you NO panty lines (totally seamless and no bunching on the hips), no matter how tight your dress. You can get lots of colours. My favourite, because they're a little sexy, are a turquoise-leopard print pair I bought there. So, you should definitely check it out.

#13 soontobemrsdow

soontobemrsdow
      • 250 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 08:15 AM

I agree that comfort and i guess...stability lol...would be most important. just think when you get back to your room at night you can slip into something then!

#14 TheFutureMrs.Sears

TheFutureMrs.Sears
        • 734 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 08:18 AM

I bought a pair of light blue lace thongs with I DO written in rhinestones by Hanky Panky. This is my something blue!!
          http://global.thekno...rs/tt44496.aspx

52 booked + The Bride and Groom!!!
          http://i69.photobuck....s/DSC02673.jpgMe and my Bridesmaids at my Bachelorette Party on a Roof Top with Manhattan in the background.

#15 janapana

janapana
          • 591 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 08:34 AM

I'm for not wearing any. Less to fiddle about with and adjust.

#16 skadow

skadow
            • Banned
            • 1,853 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 05:02 PM

I went and bought more gap boyshorts on Friday. They are lovely! =) lol Just an update.

Most defenelty the most comfy/cute brand

#17 Sheree10

Sheree10
              • 1,026 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 09:23 AM

I got the commandos for the wedding but wanted a little more coverage so I also bought the Victoria Secret seamless undies in black. I wore them yesterday and they were very comfortable!
                http://tickers.Ticke....03cf/event.png

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

#18 islandbride317

islandbride317
                • 1,866 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 05:39 PM

I hear ya, girls!

I had this very same question....and while the idea of not wearing any is sort of fun and naughty, I was going to need help later in the day from my Mom, Mother-In-Law, and sister while changing into my TTD gown, so I thought better of it!

Anyway, I already posted these in my Planning Thread, but here are the little numbers I found from Victoria's Secret (that said "Bride-to-Be" on the side hip, and even had a little blue bow, for the "something blue":

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

They were the "Cheeky" style panties, so they weren't thongs, but they were still pretty sexy anyway, and I can even say they were comfortable, too!

#19 miss_delerium

miss_delerium
                  • 543 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 10:57 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by nmurch
                    I am also from Edmonton...do you know when that one in WEM is supposed to open? Will they be a "full" VS. Someone told me it's going to be a VS Pink and not carry everything

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users