Photo

Honeymooning in Jamaica?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 jmhein

jmhein
  • 665 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 11:13 PM

We are spending the first week at the Riu Ocho Rios with all our friends and family for the wedding, then we really want to go to a couples only resort for the 2nd week also - just to kind of escape and really have some romantic "us" time! And since I dont know when we'll be able to go back to Jamaica, we want to see some other areas of the island too, so we are thinking either one of the Sandals in Montego Bay or the Sandals or Couples in Negril. I would really love to go to Negril since I hear it is so amazing, but the quotes coming in from the travel agent are quite a bit pricier for Negril.... It might be Mo Bay and if it's Sandals we can "Stay at 1, Play at 7", so we may take a tour to the Negril one... Those are my thoughts so far! ha ha!
    ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#12 Trista

Trista
    • 304 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 09:31 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by tvt
      I'm really wanting to honeymoon at Couples Swept Away!
      I will be there from August 31-Sept 11, and can't wait, I have researched this resort for almost 2 years and its one of the nicest most romantic places to go..I will post a review upon my return~
      COUPLES ~Swept Away, JAMAICA

#13 Trista

Trista
      • 304 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 09:34 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by jmhein
        I would really love to go to Negril since I hear it is so amazing, but the quotes coming in from the travel agent are quite a bit pricier for Negril....
        YES its much more expensive in Negril but the beaches and scenery are amazing and it is your honeymoon afterall? I do know what you mean, originally we were planning for Mexico and our trip to Negril is 2 times more
        COUPLES ~Swept Away, JAMAICA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users