Iberostar Rose Hall Suites BRIDE!!

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#21 Tina5978

• 231 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 06:23 PM

Congrats!  I'm a IRHS bride, this forum has been a God sent!  Happy Planning.

Christina & Sherman~Iberostar Rose Hall Suites~Montego Bay, Jamaica~May 16, 2011
    Bride & Groom plus 47+ booked and counting...

#22 Mistinicole

• 155 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 10:10 AM

#23 GC2008

• 183 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 10:12 AM

#24 kashad

• 168 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 05:50 PM

Welcome to the forum, You will love this forum. It has been a life saver for me!!!!!

#25 IRIEGIRL

• 85 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 04:48 PM

glad i found this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in December 2011

Hotel: Iberostar suite---- Montego Bay Jamaica

Flowers: Tai Flora------Jamaica

Wedding favours------- scented candles with our names engraved in the outer wooden shell---- from contemporary candles USA

as well as Mont Blanc engraved pens

Dress:Mori Lee------ USA

wedding theme: Black and Ivory Elegance

Photographer: undecided---- looking for a Jamaican based one

Makeup artist: Airbrush makeup Chasity Artistry Rashel Edwards-- Jamaica

Cake------ Lora Li Gilmore----- Jamaica

Honey Moon-- Moondance Cliffs Negril

#26 strelkam

• 22 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 06:26 PM

So exciting!!!  Congrats!  I am also getting married at the Ibersostar Rose Hall Suites on December 11, 2011.  When are you getting married in December?

#27 OctBride13

• 4 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 10:33 AM

Hello Ladies,

I'm new to this forum and Newly to be wed bride. I'm trying to get some contact infomation for the IRHS Wedding Coordinators. My planned wedding date isn't until 2013, but I would like to get the venue out of the way. Could anyone help me put in this search.

Thank you in advance!

#28 SaskBride2012

• 10 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 02:22 PM

Hello! I just booked for March 2012 and I am in touch with the coordinators by email weddings.suites@iberostar.com.jm 

You will hear from Nicole or Tiffany and they are super busy gals but will get to you eventually.

I researched the crap out of all of the resorts and this one came up shining so we chose to come here! Good luck! The choosing of the resort I think is the hardest part!!

#29 islandbride2012

• 1 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 05:20 PM

Hi Everyone! I'm in the process of any day now booking my Iberostar 2012 wedding!! :) Can anyone give any input or information on the major differences between having your wedding at the grand and the suites? I orginally wanted it at the grand but am now leaning towards the suites b/c their will be children under 13 in the wedding. Also, I know there is an extra charge for day passes if your coming from Rose Hall does anyone know the charge? Does anyone also know if your staying at the Grand if there is a day pass charge to come to a Suites Wedding? Thank you so much for any advice and Congrats to everyone! :)

#30 mecampb

• 14 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 05:09 PM

I am also in the middle of planning my October 2012 wedding and have finally decided on the suites! If your guests are staying at the beach resort they will have to pay a 30 dollar day pass to come to the suites but if they are staying at the grand they have access to any of the resorts with out fee.  Has anyone found any recent reviews regarding the suites.  They seem to be so highly rated and reasonable overall for the stay.  Also does anyone have any information on their packages and what the cost is going to be? We are going to have about 35 people and I am wondering what the p/p charge is going to be.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users